Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 8

gilos:
pinchaloaf...r u for real man? or u just came here to entertain us? i'm a noob here and has just started playing with demo, the first accounts (i think around ten) got puffed away but I LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES...

IF u r for real, the 1st thing that u need to do is change ur nick koz u r just pinching on loaf...have some optimism in u...pinch on steak, or other more expensive dine...

one thing for sure pinchaloaf, u will not go anywhere if u only eat the fish. u have to learn how to fish...and go for the biggest fish ie the blue whale when u can..and only when u can...

let me save u from humiliation...on the Mr. Marketz EA (which i found should be PROFITABLE for someone like you), try to open it with metaeditor...right click on it, open with metaeditor.exe (PLEASE try to find it), then only you will know how profitable it is and how people here make pips with it...

The last resort is, if you still want a handout, LET your grandma do forex...if she could have more profitable trade than u, u should have thought of quitting forex and just stick to your dayjob; IF u have one...

look I already did the babypip.com site so I took the lessons. I dont want a handout and I already said Id pay back a % of the profit. Yeah I have a day job working at the Pines doing a groundskeeper job so I need the ea to do its money making when Im at work cutting grass and pulling weeds and sweeping the dumbsters out. I think new guys and newbies are treated terrible hear by some and not so bad by others but mostly like idiots.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
I have people here to support bro.

Well, BRO (can you stop calling me that, by the way). May I suggest finding a part time job... or perhaps getting a better paying job. Financial markets are not kind to those who need income to survive. They are kind to those who have no need for income. You dig.

In the meantime, if my $9,000 "holy grail" EA is not working for you, try this one. As always, don't forget to open it in Meta editor and compile it first.

Good luck, little buddy.

Mr.Marketz:
Well, BRO (can you stop calling me that, by the way). May I suggest finding a part time job... or perhaps getting a better paying job. Financial markets are not kind to those who need income to survive. They are kind to those who have no need for income. You dig.

In the meantime, if my $9,000 "holy grail" EA is not working for you, try this one. As always, don't forget to open it in Meta editor and compile it first.

Good luck, little buddy.

You're the fool. Bro. Dig that stuff.

Sir Pinchaloaf:

You finally figured out how to use Meta editor!!!! I proud of you BRO

I'm starting to get a really good feeling about you Drop-A-Load. You're going to go far in this business, I can feel it

Mr.Marketz:
You're going to go far in this business, I can feel it

I already have. Bro.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
I already have. Bro.

That's great news, BRO. Carry on then.

Wishing you the best O' luck,

MM

Sir Pinchaloaf:

con grats my friend your on your way to learning this after all !!

Theres no one here was trying to harm you, all the comments made were to open your eyes.

In lesson two, your find that you have to have patience in learning to trade. You can have the best EA around and still blow your account with it. you have to know what to do with it or how it trades. Good luck on your new course.

Keit

Sir Pinchaloaf:
lookI already did the babypip.com site so I took the lessons. I dont want a handout and I already said Id pay back a % of the profit. Yeah I have a day job working at the Pines doing a groundskeeper job so I need the ea to do its money making when Im at work cutting grass and pulling weeds and sweeping the dumbsters out. I think new guys and newbies are treated terrible hear by some and not so bad by others but mostly like idiots.

Good glad to see your making an attempt to learn. Just because you did that doesn't mean your done. By learning, we mean trying systems on demo accounts. Newbies are NOT treated terrible here, in fact I welcome them and enjoy answering any questions they have! (A long with every other Senior Member and Members). You came in here on a very bad note though, you came in here with a false sense of "deserving" . You think you deserve a good EA because you got scammed on EBAY. There are MANY members here who fell for that. You somehow think your "entitled" to other peoples hard work when all you've done is sat on baby pips for a few hours and said you "learned". Forex isn't a ATM machine, at least for 99% of people. Many people on this site have invested YEARS on there systems and learning. Reading your posts is insulting to those have put in the time and effort.

Reason: