Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 9

No stop loss is suicide, it's like a ticking time bomb.

I just saw a live for someone, the auto crap took his account from 12K to 2K

I have few point I wish new traders read them over and over and over again.

- if you don't know how to trade technically then don't trade

- if you don't know whats inside the code , then don't run it on your account

- if you lost a trade you next lot size should be lower not higher

- countries and banks looks for the auto expert that makes money, so NEVER think that it will be handed over to you, you will have to do it your self , STOP day dreaming

-always always always start with a mini account

- slow and steady that's how you make money

- being lucky for a few traders on your demo account , doesn't mean you are a successful trader, reading all the forex books and doing the seminars doesn't mean your a trader , once you know when to exit the trade that time only you can call your self a trader, if you know when to enter then you are a successful trader

I could add few more but i think that's enough

MiniMe:
I just saw a live for someone, the auto crap took his account from 12K to 2K

I have few point I wish new traders read them over and over and over again.

- if you don't know how to trade technically then don't trade

- if you don't know whats inside the code , then don't run it on your account

- if you lost a trade you next lot size should be lower not higher

- countries and banks looks for the auto expert that makes money, so NEVER think that it will be handed over to you, you will have to do it your self , STOP day dreaming

-always always always start with a mini account

- slow and steady that's how you make money

- being lucky for a few traders on your demo account , doesn't mean you are a successful trader, reading all the forex books and doing the seminars doesn't mean your a trader , once you know when to exit the trade that time only you can call your self a trader, if you know when to enter then you are a successful trader

I could add few more but i think that's enough

Couldn't agree more MiniME.

Everyone, take heed of this great advise!

Mr.Marketz:
Well, BRO (can you stop calling me that, by the way). May I suggest finding a part time job... or perhaps getting a better paying job. Financial markets are not kind to those who need income to survive. They are kind to those who have no need for income. You dig.

In the meantime, if my $9,000 "holy grail" EA is not working for you, try this one. As always, don't forget to open it in Meta editor and compile it first.

Good luck, little buddy.

Excuse me Mr marketz, but your new EA has a bug. The "Still" variable is not defined!!! You need to recode. I don't expect those simple errors from a programmer like you.

By the way, the less worst EA that I'm trying is Asctrend, the first version. I'm trying in M5 and m15. Do the search.

marcelcorzo:
Excuse me Mr marketz, but your new EA has a bug. The "Still" variable is not defined!!! You need to recode. I don't expect those simple errors from a programmer like you. By the way, the less worst EA that I'm trying is Asctrend, the first version. I'm trying in M5 and m15. Do the search.

Thanks for the heads up on that, Marcelcorzo... I'll double check the coding

MiniMe:
funny it works on my end, I even use it live.

BTW have you noticed how many download on the two files, do you think its time to open a new thread to show test results ... or maybe because this is the holy grail for every new trader, then we can suggest to ND to make it as a sticky post for newbies area.

I would definitely recommend evey new traders to read between the lines in this thread there is a lot to learn in forex and much to lose, so learn before you lose.

Hi, Minime

where did you get this EA?

Changed my mind.

The best EA I'm trying is 10points3. Even if it's a Martingale, you can adapt it to minimize risk.

By the way we are searching for a programmer to enhance it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page259

I didn't find a good setup for asctrend.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
look I already did the babypip.com site so I took the lessons. I dont want a handout and I already said Id pay back a % of the profit. Yeah I have a day job working at the Pines doing a groundskeeper job so I need the ea to do its money making when Im at work cutting grass and pulling weeds and sweeping the dumbsters out. I think new guys and newbies are treated terrible hear by some and not so bad by others but mostly like idiots.

You did the babypip.com thing, great. Now you need to find a signal service it seems. You pay for their service, and they send you the signal to trade. Or you can try managed accounts.

As for people handing you out their strategies for a % of a profit, I don't think that is gonna happen anytime soon. If their script is successful, I don't think they need your %.

And you expect to make 8k per month, how much seed capital do you have? And you want the trader to wait for you until next year to be paid, until you paid off your bills, that's funny.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
I have been trying to make profit for about a year now but I've lost about 90% of my money. I had about $16,000 last year but now I'm worried. All the EA's I bought on eBay turned out to be losers and some of the ones here dont work either. Somebody somewhere has to have an EA that makes money. I just know it. I need to make some money soon because I have to support my mom and three sisters plus my grandma came to live with us last month and now I have her too and all her priscriptions. If I can make about $8K or so each month that would be cool. However gives me a money making ea I will pay them back 50% of profit starting next year after I get the bills caught up.

I think this EA give You profit.This is Demo version.

Not working in Real.Test it. Best TF 1h, USDCHF.

Reason: