Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 6

MiniMe:
Mr. Marketz I don't know how to thank you, your a good man, few people share their experts for free and you really worked hard on this one....

Amazing Zero draw down and the pips are falling form the sky I will sell your expert on ebay ... right away.

BTW I have actually downloaded your expert and opened the file ... so forgive my sense of humor

Not a problem, MiniMe. Now, if only Sir Drop-A-Load could figure out how to use the Meta Editor function... he too, could be living the good life just like the rest of us at TSD who have this "Holy Grail" of all EAs. Did I mention it cost me $9,000 to produce it!!! It truly is an accomplishment.

Mr.Marketz:
Not a problem, MiniMe. Now, if only Sir Drop-A-Load could figure out how to use the Meta Editor function... he too, could be living the good life just like the rest of us at TSD who have this "Holy Grail" of all EAs. Did I mention it cost me $9,000 to produce it!!! It truly is an accomplishment.

$9,000 isn't bad. Considering what it's been making me the past few days. I can't believe you would just give this EA away!!

jturns23:
$9,000 isn't bad. Considering what it's been making me the past few days. I can't believe you would just give this EA away!!

Glad I could help, Jturns!!!!

It's all about sharing ...And giving away your time, money, and creative concepts to every single numb skull who shows up on this forum looking for hand outs.

The real shame is that Sir Drop-A-Load is so far gone, that even my mediocre attempt at helping him "see the light" completely goes unnoticed. He really is a special one

jturns23:
As newdigital stated, this is not a place to come and get free trading systems. This is a place to come and LEARN, something your obviously to lazy to do. Your just looking for a hand out.

ok well if someone can give me a EA that makes profit and money I promise I will learn the code and study it. this would be a good way to get started I think.

Mr.Marketz:
Glad I could help, Jturns!!!!

It's all about sharing ...And giving away your time, money, and creative concepts to every single numb skull who shows up on this forum looking for hand outs.

The real shame is that Sir Drop-A-Load is so far gone, that even my mediocre attempt at helping him "see the light" completely goes unnoticed. He really is a special one

I told you the EA you gave does not work or make any money. it was a ripoff when you buoght it because it just sits there. If I were you I would go back and get my money back. did you get this on eBay becuse thats all scammers out ther.e

jturns23:

how much did you make? this isn't fair. I think marketz gave you a better version or one that doesn;t have bugs.

Sir Pinchaloaf:
how much did you make? this isn't fair. I think marketz gave you a better version or one that doesn;t have bugs.

Alright, Holmes. Enough is enough. This brutality needs to stop, and it needs to stop right now.

P.S. - Those pictures are not supposed to signify anything relevant... I just like how they look, is all.

I like thoose pictures as well.Were they included in your 9000 USD EA so you are sharing them in public forum?

Sir Pinchaloaf:

Please Punch-a-wad its Friday your making me laugh so hard I droped my beer, your so funny. We need a tread like this an people like you to keep the moral up..........

The EA works you just dont know how to operate it. today alone I captured over 300 pips off the EURUSD, up 2740 pips for for the week. That EA is worth ever penny of the 9,000 USD. I will make you a deal, I am going to sell this EA on eBay next week for only 500 USD along with the documtation so people like you can use it. Sorry there will be no refunds after you get it..... Dam got to get me another beer!

Keit

I bid $10,000, and that....is my final offer.

Reason: