Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit?

I have been trying to make profit for about a year now but I've lost about 90% of my money. I had about $16,000 last year but now I'm worried. All the EA's I bought on eBay turned out to be losers and some of the ones here dont work either. Somebody somewhere has to have an EA that makes money. I just know it. I need to make some money soon because I have to support my mom and three sisters plus my grandma came to live with us last month and now I have her too and all her priscriptions. If I can make about $8K or so each month that would be cool. However gives me a money making ea I will pay them back 50% of profit starting next year after I get the bills caught up.

Scam Alert!!

Wealth Transfer Systems

Emerson Duhart has been selling his EA to unsuspecting folks for $3K and bogus performnace reports and now has resorted to selling the EA on EBay for $995 after folks have paid $3K for the same EA.He claims the EA is inferior but its the same and almost all using it have lost their savings and feel cheated.He refuses to give refunds to people who lost all their monies.

The bottom line is no one has really made any monies wiith this as claimed and the Wealth Transfer System is working only for the seller of this EA.

Hmmm...so your first post is beggin for an EA...I can see your surely tried your hardest.

Check out the link below:

Forex Auto Pilot System (FAPS)

This individual has been posting the results of the "Forex Auto Pilot System" on his blog and the results look good so far. He tested in a demo till he found the correct settings and then went live.

I haven't tried it yet but it is worth a look.

Good luck

cutzpr:
Hmmm...so your first post is beggin for an EA...I can see your surely tried your hardest.

I did man, I did. I just cant trade manually.

rumiguru:
Wealth Transfer Systems

Emerson Duhart has been selling his EA to unsuspecting folks for $3K and bogus performnace reports and now has resorted to selling the EA on EBay for $995 after folks have paid $3K for the same EA.He claims the EA is inferior but its the same and almost all using it have lost their savings and feel cheated.He refuses to give refunds to people who lost all their monies.

The bottom line is no one has really made any monies wiith this as claimed and the Wealth Transfer System is working only for the seller of this EA.

yeah what rumiguru says is true. I bought this thing and the only wealth transfer was my 3K into Duhart's pocket. It's a big POS

bringard:
Check out the link below:

Forex Auto Pilot System (FAPS)

This individual has been posting the results of the "Forex Auto Pilot System" on his blog and the results look good so far. He tested in a demo till he found the correct settings and then went live.

I haven't tried it yet but it is worth a look.

Good luck

Nope, that is a bad idea, dont even try to look on that side, they are total scammers , believe me...,that will blow your account away

GasGas:
Nope, that is a bad idea, dont even try to look on that side, they are total scammers , believe me...,that will blow your account away

I understand your apprehension, but have you looked at the results. I have researched many of these "robots" and FAPS has never come back as a scammer. With the correct settings I think many of these are workable.

Check Elite Section of this forum. Tested EAs and developers there if you can't trade manual. If you can, better wait for new signal service aviable soon. Pros will show us poor little traders how good they are.

bringard:
I understand your apprehension, but have you looked at the results. I have researched many of these "robots" and FAPS has never come back as a scammer. With the correct settings I think many of these are workable.

I demo FAPS for 3 months, it works with no stoploss, after 2 weeks, it blows my account(demo), dont be fouled with that 'past results'. And check Live Web Faces, Marcus Leary (creator of FAPS) is a payed actor . They dont even returns regund

Sorry mate, but once again, total SCAM !!

F.A.P.S is a total scam. I was fortunate enough to get a hold of a copy and took a look at it. No stop-loss, complete joke. It might show you good results for a month but it WILL fail. If you put a stop-loss in, it fails twice as quick. This EA basically is risking your entire account to make 20 pips.

Reason: