Can somebody please give me an EA that makes profit? - page 10

polohot:
Hi, Minime where did you get this EA?

it was a joke , if you open the code you will know why

So losing 90% of 16k last year would put you at $1600 capital left. You want to make about 8k a month, that's 500% per month profit.

And you will pay out 50% to the coder...how generous. Of course you still want your 8k per month, so this EA really needs to put out 1000% per month consistently.

Hmmm...good luck with that.

Kenny Rogers:
So losing 90% of 16k last year would put you at $1600 capital left. You want to make about 8k a month, that's 500% per month profit.

And you will pay out 50% to the coder...how generous. Of course you still want your 8k per month, so this EA really needs to put out 1000% per month consistently.

Hmmm...good luck with that.

Who would share/sell a 1000% monthly consistant EA ... even if it exist!

FerruFx

Mr. Marketz I don't know how to thank you, your a good man, few people share their experts for free and you really worked hard on this one....

Amazing Zero draw down and the pips are falling form the sky I will sell your expert on ebay ... right away.

BTW I have actually downloaded your expert and opened the file ... so forgive my sense of humor

Sir Pinchaloaf:
how much did you make? this isn't fair. I think marketz gave you a better version or one that doesn;t have bugs.

Should I laugh or should I feel sad !!! Your having a tuff crowd, we are having fun here and your adding joy to the party.

What we are trying to say is that there is no short cuts in trading ... if you took an expert form someone and you don't know whats inside it, then it could cause you a loss not profit.

my heart goes with you, have a nice weekend

Mr.Marketz:
Thanks for the heads up on that, Marcelcorzo... I'll double check the coding

funny it works on my end, I even use it live.

BTW have you noticed how many download on the two files, do you think its time to open a new thread to show test results ... or maybe because this is the holy grail for every new trader, then we can suggest to ND to make it as a sticky post for newbies area.

I would definitely recommend evey new traders to read between the lines in this thread there is a lot to learn in forex and much to lose, so learn before you lose.

Reason: