do any EA make a profit?

does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss??

can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy?

thanks

gskeyes:
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks

try this one..

Files:

Bolltrade is a good one too, but be advised because its a scalper

Hey Guys any paticular time frame or currency wprk best with these?

Bolltrade works on m5 TF.

Admin4XP:
Hey Guys any paticular time frame or currency wprk best with these?

very good EA are usually private or pay for use...

if i make a very profitable EA i would definitely keep it for me or have people pay to use it

I have a midline method that is profitable, even had a EA made. The problem is there are times when for several days its not profitable. So it is a very slow gainer.

Im looking for something to help me weed out the bad days.

I think Melpheos is right, if someone has a real good one they will like not even sell. And the market changes so what works today well it might go thru a long period of not working so they have to be adjusted consistantly

Melpheos:
very good EA are usually private or pay for use... if i make a very profitable EA i would definitely keep it for me or have people pay to use it

Very true..

Yes they do. Checkout the phoenix which was tested live in the championship and made 9000 usd in 2 months and half.

You can download it with other great ones from Download Expert Advisors

buangcla:
try this one..

Hi,

Would you please be kind enough to tell us, where from we load the indicators and template for that EA.

I am newbie for MQL4 language and don't know where from and how to load those indicators and templates.

Your guidance will realy be appericiated.

Thanks again.

andy

rarshi@yahoo.com

rarshi:
Hi,Would you please be kind enough to tell us, where from we load the indicators and template for that EA.I am newbie for MQL4 language and don't know where from and how to load those indicators and templates.Your guidance will realy be appericiated.Thanks again.andyrarshi@yahoo.com

First of all you download the indicator or the EA then place it on the experts folder located at the program files. Then you open the file using the Metaeditor and compile it. Then you can access the indicator on the navigation located on the platform.

When creating templates you should at least set-up 1 chart of your choice by putting the needed EA's, indicators and stuff then save it as template. The save template button is located at the top toolbar.

Hope that helps..

Reason: