[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 569

emotraid:

she's at her market during the day, so it's OK and the neighbours are used to it ))))

you have a gang there !!!! grandma is crashing the commodity market !!! you currency yema yema yema !!!

There is one BUT in this profession. No one can teach you how to do it. You have to learn how to trade on your own. By trial and error of course....

solar:

you've got a gang there !!!! grandma is crashing the commodities market!!! you're a currency yema yema yema!!!

my grandma is very advanced, i even taught her how to use google, she likes to read the news)))

nikelodeon:
There is one BUT in this profession. No one can teach you how to do it. You have to learn how to trade. By trial and error of course....

When there's a mentor who has been through it all, I think it's easier to break through as a successful trader.)

emotraid:

she's in her market during the day, so it's okay and the neighbours are used to it ))))

you have a gang there !!!! grandma is crashing the stock market !!! you currency yema yema yema !!!

I understand it's in the stock market!

Salavatka:

you've got a gang there !!!! grandma is crashing the commodities market !!! you currency yema yema yema !!!

I understand it's in the stock market!

Yeah, on the Alma-Ata stock exchange)))

strangerr:

Yeah, at the Alma-Ata stock exchange))))

Our whole city has turned into a bazaar, everyone sells and buys something, no one wants to work, there is no work, or rather they do not pay for it, it's like at the Forex market))))

emotraid:

They have turned our whole city into a bazaar, everyone sells and buys something, no one wants to work, there is no work, or rather they do not pay for it, it's like Forex ))))

How much do cops charge for a blow to the head? )))

strangerr:

Yeah, on the Alma-Ata Stock Exchange)))

i'm thinking.... why a mobile would need half a deposit ????

There are such Chinese markets there that Wallstreet has long been squinting and nervously smoking)))))))
Reason: