Automatic validator - problems - page 6

Ivan Pochta:
Thanks for the tip. Replaced OnInit with OnStart and then vice versa - validation passed. Wondering for a week what the problem was. I wrote to moderators, but there was no answer.
That`s why I`ve paid so much attention to this topic today - it had been going on for more than a week. At least this solution has been found...

It's a cool solution, but it works. Kudos to whoever found it )))))))))))))))

Ivan Pochta:
Thanks for the tip. Replaced OnInit with OnStart and then vice versa - validation passed. I have been puzzled with this problem for a week. I wrote to moderators, but there was no answer.

Can you be more specific? I do, then I get an error in DeInit

first replace OnTick() with OnStart() and go through validation, then replace OnStart() with OnTick() in the source code and go through validation again, yesterday this scheme worked

Denis Nikolaev:
First, replace OnTick() with OnStart() and go through validation, then in the source code replace OnStart() with OnTick() and go through validation again, yesterday this scheme worked
And it registers the Expert Advisor as a script, not an option.

Vladimir Baskakov:
And registering the EA as a script is not an option.

Such a situation since April 13th.

Denis Nikolaev:

the situation since 13 April

Some checks must have been added

Vladimir Baskakov:
Some checks must have been added

Possibly, but it is not yet known how to bypass them other than the above method

Denis Nikolaev:

Possibly, but it is not yet known how to bypass them other than the above method

Why go around anything, I would just like to know the requirements. One told me that the number of trades is important now, if not enough, then stop

There's an interesting fact here too. Initially the validator did not pass due to lack of trades. The same Expert Advisor two months ago was showing more than 20 trades in the validator. The method we found does not increase the number of trades (they are still 0), but it already misses the validation. PS: it's a pity the admins are silent. i don't want to circumvent bugs - i just want to meet the requirements, but the requirements are unknown and not quite clear.
Reason: