Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 21

Hi FxApprentice82,

You can use the scripts to open the trades. You can set those scripts for buy only with your lot sise, or for sell only with your lot size, or for pending orders ... so you can have ... may be 10 or 15 scripts and you can use those scripts to open the trades with your desirable lot size for example.

Scripts were posted on this thread somewhere in the end of the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000 (name of 2 scripts is ... AllBuy ... All Sell ...).

I am using it when I need to open the trades with different lot size often.

stawned:
Hi,

I have some indicators which are *.ex4 files - but when i open up the custom indicators folder in my metatrader, they dont show up. Is there a reason for this?

I have put them in the right folder, for sure; but why cant i use them? Only mq4 files work!

Also, sometimes, my metatrader takes so long to load, and when it does, not all indicators under the custom indicators are loaded. For eg. indicators from a-p show up (alphabetically), the rest dont. Then i have to RESTART the platform, and sometimes all come up, otherwise, keep restarting till they all do!

Any help here would be great.

Thanks.

TD

you put in MT4>expert>indicators?

If you already do that maybe try to reinstalling your Mt4.

deleted............

deleted...................

Indicators

Hi people,

I went through the web side and I am not sure where to paste my request. I am looking for the following indicators:

Commodity select Index

Arms TRIN

Ease of Movement

Momentum but with zero line (more like oscillator around zero line).

Does somebody has these indicators for MT4?

thank you.

Just found this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176626 (as I remember someone asked about it here).

New Forex Trader

I've been researching the forex market for the past 30 days. I've opened trial accounts and made a few pratice trades. I've also read a few books on the basics of forex. I'm ready to pick a trading platform and/or broker to start live trades. I've been using FXCM but was recently directed towards FXopen. Any suggestions on a preffered software/broker? Also I've come accross a few "Robot Traders" are these worthwhile? If so, which robots seem to offer the best service? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TBenjamin

Tbenjamin:
I've been researching the forex market for the past 30 days. I've opened trial accounts and made a few pratice trades. I've also read a few books on the basics of forex. I'm ready to pick a trading platform and/or broker to start live trades. I've been using FXCM but was recently directed towards FXopen. Any suggestions on a preffered software/broker? Also I've come accross a few "Robot Traders" are these worthwhile? If so, which robots seem to offer the best service? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. TBenjamin

1.Have you demo trade for at least 2month?

2.Robot means you automated your manual strategy or someone manual strategy to overcome humans error

3.Broker: Compare and Review Forex Broker, Signal Provider, Trading System, Mentor, Course, Competition, Bonus

Hope it helps

heartnet:
1.Have you demo trade for at least 2month?

2.Robot means you automated your manual strategy or someone manual strategy to overcome humans error

3.Broker: Compare and Review Forex Broker, Signal Provider, Trading System, Mentor, Course, Competition, Bonus

Hope it helps

Thanks this will help alot. I plan to start my live account Jan 1st. after 2 months of demo practice. I'm interested in the automated strategy trading. Is there any more info you can provide. I've been looking at FAP. But not sure if it will work with the FXCM platform. I haven't seen anything on the website regarding compatibility.

Reason: