How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 73

KaMpeR:
Fire, no chance mate, the only fire I am getting anywhere near today is the braai (bbq). The temp is already on it's way to 30c here today.

Sounds like Down Under. Lovely place. Have a great one!

MFT - Multi-timeframe Support & Resistance

Hi

Can anyone code this?

Hi..

Can anyone code..

Multi time frame support and resistance?

Like.. in 5m chart .. can i see Support and Resistance From Larger Time frame

like 15m 30m 1h or 4h Support & Resistance?

Also..

Also

Is it possible to print 1hr candle on 5m chart.. ?

Thanks

Please help

Thanks

Resistances and Supports

The table is really simple:

On the right, you can find resistances and supports (for example, The EUR/USD resistance 1 of the day is 1,2917)

On the left, it's only the price when the picture is taken.

(And Variation J is the variation of the previous day.)

The good thing is there are daily, weekly and monthly resistances and supports calculated.

Tell me if there is something else you don't understand on the picture.

Resistances and supports updated the 02/03/2009

(May i know how it is possible to upload the image please? I only know how to post an image with the code)

I need your help guys on.....

Hi everyone, is there any indicator for Support and Resistance that does not lag or any other indicator that serves the purpose of showing support and resistance zones/lines without lagging, thanks in advance.

There are things that plot S/R points, but mind you, S/R points are not necessarily set by objectives rules- they can be, but it does not necessarily mean they are correct.

Do yourself a favor, and actually search the google forex-tsd function.

Yes i know, i just want to use them as confirmation for my entries. I've already search the forum and found one, thanks

Walander:
There are things that plot S/R points, but mind you, S/R points are not necessarily set by objectives rules- they can be, but it does not necessarily mean they are correct. Do yourself a favor, and actually search the google forex-tsd function.

Support and Resitance labels

Good Morning.

Could anybody add labels to this indicator. (author - KG, Thanks)

Thanks in advance.

Resistance indicator measures the ratio of volume to the bar price range

Measures path of least (or most) resistance by comparing the bars range (Open to Close OR High to Low) to the volume. It can also give the reverse ratio (Volume divided by range instead of range divided by Volume) to get the path of most resistance. The two Min settings are just to filter out unusual spikes from 0 to small volume or range days. The RPath bool is for changing from a "Path of Least Resistance indi" to a "Path of Most rRsistance indi."

I'm sure someone must've done this but I couldn't find it in 5 min of googling so I made my own. It's kind of like the MFI but uses open to close (if you like) instead of high to low to calculate the range and can be reversed to find most resistance instead of least resistance. Enjoy.

Files:

MetaTrader code for Trend Reversals

I wonder if someone has developed generalized code for detecting trend breakouts/reversals. The idea is to identify a reasonably long and smooth trend and use the trend break out together with other inficators in an EA. So I am looking for source since there are a little more to it

Ingvar

ingvar_e:
I wonder if someone has developed generalized code for detecting trend breakouts/reversals. The idea is to identify a reasonably long and smooth trend and use the trend break out together with other inficators in an EA. So I am looking for source since there are a little more to it Ingvar

That's a great idea, but i dont think there is something like this. Maybe someone can do that.

Regards

Reason: