GUndam EA for test

Here is the GUndam EA to test and play around with.

I hav develop this EA and backtest seems good but cant really trust backtest. Just manage to get 80% modelling quality. If its good, I will further develop it and I dont hav any intention to sell it.

The EA performs on GBPUSD only with 5min timeframe default settings and will expire on 31 May.

Files:
gundam.gif  6 kb
gundam.htm  40 kb
gundam.zip  18 kb

Thanks. I appreciate you posting your EA. I will try and start testing tomorrow. Should I use the default settings?

Bug fix

I hav fix some bugs. Try download it again and can start testing tomorrow when market open with default settings only on GBPUSD. Only forward test on demo. I dont recommend it in live.

Gundam EA? what's next, Macross EA? lol

Cheers!

Sl 600

StopLoss 600 ? that's big number

-Not a single loss in backtests. ( i don't believe in backtests)

-It does not trade as much

-one currency pair

-steady profit

Good Job

I hope to see the same results on a live account.

primajaya:
StopLoss 600 ? that's big number

The idea is to make use of the trailing stop feature. Once the takeprofit is set to more than 10 pips, It will activate the trailingstop to secure profits.

primajaya:
Sorry, don't want to make new thread for this,

I make this ea few mounts ago and I use MACD as the main indicator..and the result look the same but not exactly the same you know what I mean..

you may try set the stop loss = 600;

enjoy ...Pj

Your EA not works in my MT.. could you recompile.. or if you don't mind share the mq4

Thanks for the trial EA I'll pop it on mt4 and send some results in a few days.

Thnaks very much,

Cal

Time of day for trades???

Is there any prefered time of day that you would run this.

Since it is ONLY GBP/USD would it be the London open?

Jimbo61:
Is there any prefered time of day that you would run this. Since it is ONLY GBP/USD would it be the London open?

I run it 24hr now and since yesterday it hasnt open any trade. Lets see how it goes in forward test.

Reason: