Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 53

bnbb2004:

hi room, i have went thru this thread from its begining, i am impressed as MTF freedom has been dealt with, i got it too along time ago, i have been having a feeling that its good with the default setting i was able to win a contest... but i guess i havent gotten the right setting yet, but i guess the latest setting pasted here should be good and i will be using it once after i change the OS on my computer, we need to be making a constant profit with the Indy, i would love to here those that are still using it to let us know how their trading is doing so far...

one thing i want pple to know is lost s inevitable, so when u have an Indi/EA that gives 70 to 89% profit and 30 to 11% lost ..is a good indi/EA..

please keep this thread alive...

Error msg???

Attempting to do some forward testing on this EA and I keep getting this error-- "unknown subwindow -1 for objectcreate function" on the AUD/USD 1hr. Anyone recognize this error and what may be causing it? Thanks--

biaxident:
Attempting to do some forward testing on this EA and I keep getting this error-- "unknown subwindow -1 for objectcreate function" on the AUD/USD 1hr. Anyone recognize this error and what may be causing it? Thanks--

you talking about the MACD EA?

to everyone, i hope everyone is still trading the MTF FREEDOM....please let us know how its going or its no more profitable...

hi everybody,

I read this thread but I am confused.

I saw many version of freedom bars,

I downloaded ForexFreedomBarsNRP.mq4,

but repaint.....

what version I have to download?

and what is the correct configuration?

thank you very much!

freedom bars

Hi Just found this thread and hope it stays alive.

on my MT4 this indicator MACD FREEDOM not been confirmed

edit:

Please help ... I'm looking for an indicator such as ForexFreedomBars.ex4 only to have an additional alarm - audible signal when all the squares are the same color.

topcat275:
Hi Just found this thread and hope it stays alive.

Hi Topcat, same here. There are some very good people here and I for one take my hat off to all you great traders and friends who share with us in the Forum. It is your help here that makes me respect your tallents greatly. Thank you once again and best Regards to all.

Anyone still profitable with this method. I see it could be very profitable, if used alongside price action.

Profitable Today

I've read most of this thread and have been testing this system live on a micro account...for one day.

Took 2 separate trades on the GU for +55 pips. My micro account is not a MT4 account, but for those of you using MT4, you can post your results at this website... MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

It would be cool to see some live accounts. When -and if - I move this to a larger account, I'll put it on MT4 and share the results.

Thanks.

Oh, and since we're using M5...we're scalping. Open 3 lots, close the first at 5 pips profit, the second at 10 pips profit and set the SL on the third lot at just over break-even. I'll say it again, we're scalping - take your 5 - 15 pips and be happy...most experienced FX traders know this, but don't get greedy.

20 pips / trade setting

Can anyone give me the settings to make 20 pips / trade in 5 minutes timeframe ??

Reason: