Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 9

+258 Pips ****

I will enclose the trades from evening 9/18 and morning 9/19. It was twelve trades and 9 were winners and 3 losers.

I mainly tab the bottom of the meta on different pairs. I then see the colors are close to lining up and I move the pair to the far right of all tabs. This helps me keep a eye on the trades that are closer to lining up. I then go into action.

I find the better trades are more off a change over from 2 red and 2 blue to say next line 3 blue and 1 red. Then bam when the 4th blue bar comes in I make the trade. I also do compare it with some other easy data.

The question I was asked what settings. Download the indicator and don't touch a thing. I only use 5 min charts. I have been shocked at how well it all lines up. Within minutes of some trades a 10-25 pip profit. I however wihowever put a 35 pip stop. I give the indicator a little room as long as no more then on opposite light(bar).

I guess we will see what Sun eve and Monday brings.

I have posted the trades on my site. Main Page

Main Page

+258 Pips Late Thurs to Fri Am 12 Trades 9 of 12 winners

I downloaded this indicator and tied it to a 5 min chart.

USD/JPY

USD/CHF

GBP/JPY

AUD/USD

EUR/USD

GBP/JPY

This indicator works best when in the last say 6-8 coloums say 3 were blue and 1 red.

Then they move to 2-2 then 3-1 then 4red and 0 blue.....Bamm the sell goes in.

www.pipstoprofits.com(smile)

Hailey thanks for the astute observation. I will look out for this "pattern" on original settings.

Hailey, what tp and sl were you using?

per suk1000k. i think can be a good filter rule that. As a matter of fact the worst entries are after a big candle.... i remember even newdigital was saying that for the braintrend system on the 30mins chart.

i will take a look. from monday i will continue to follow the system, i will try to post some trades and also i will take a look into your variation on 2 cci. friday worked super.

have a good weekend

hi rob, it's not the place to talk it about here but for the 4-1hr system i don't use f.freedombars

RE masterssystem

I fully agree with you and mentioned earlier that trading following an above average sized candle is higher risk. However, sometimes the trade looks still good for a small trade of 10 pips for example. Looking at the statement posted above, I noticed a stop as big as 30 pips which isn't the idea of this strategy. Stops at the moment are +1 pip + spread behind the high/low of the previous candle - in other words if the price retraces back further than the previous high (in a sell) or low (in a buy) plus 1 pip you call the trade off and wait for next signal. Most trades carry on in your direction with the signal, it's now a case of discerning best possible exit. If you enter a trend, you can ride it out, especially if the trend is strong and then if it really takes off you can get out after three candles of breakaway action before the retracement, or just lock in 20 pips and target 50, 100, 150, 200, 300 pips.

There definitely is a repainting problem here, but I'm not sure yet how much of an issue it is. For example, if you're loaded on an M5, and simply change TFs a couple times and come back to M5, the blocks could be completely different. Maybe that's more of a not-updating issue.

robp:
There definitely is a repainting problem here, but I'm not sure yet how much of an issue it is. For example, if you're loaded on an M5, and simply change TFs a couple times and come back to M5, the blocks could be completely different. Maybe that's more of a not-updating issue.

No. It's the indicator.

It's natural that any MTF indicator repaints the higher TF's

I have watched the 5 minute time frame on 5 pairs, which is somewhat difficult to keep track of. I was under the impression before that if there was any repaint, it could not go back and repaint the bars 10 minutes before. Unless I'm not recording things right, there's a repaint of 2, 3 or more bars prior. Can someone either verify this, or tell me I'm seeing things. If this repaints 2 bars or more prior, I'm moving on.

Linuxser:
No. It's the indicator. It's natural that any MTF indicator repaints the higher TF's
Reason: