Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 40

Pip:
Here is an updated screenshot after taking a short on the cycle's down move. Booked 20 pips on this one.

It is important to remember that the reason for executing the trades is not solely because of the cycle. The cycle confirmed other indications that were the trigger for the trade.

sir PIP,

is that bottom indicator repaint? do you wish to share it sir?

Hi Debashis,

The bottom indicator does not repaint, it recalculates (i.e. it is designed to do so). I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pip

Can I ask for posting "2 colour slope" Goetz Browser indicator? Two colours looks better than one

Regards, J.

chojnak:
Can I ask for posting "2 colour slope" Goetz Browser indicator? Two colours looks better than one Regards, J.

Hi Chojnak,

The two color version is available in the Advanced Elite section. Am afraid i can not share it in the public forum. Please follow up with Mladen if anyone is interested in getting a copy. He has more authority than me.

Cheers,

Pip

Greetings All,

So far the cycle has held quite nicely, am in a short on the EURUSD as I post this.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

Pip:
Hi Chojnak, The two color version is available in the Advanced Elite section

AE Section? Clear

Thank you for a reply, J.

short now Mr. Pipi...

Files:
a.gif  18 kb

Pava:
short now Mr. Pipi...

Can you share this indicator with template Pava ? Tks !

ssa and kwan

cuongcali:
Can you share this indicator with template Pava ? Tks !
Files:
aaaaa.tpl  3 kb

Pava:
short now Mr. Pipi...

Bad idea mate! am already out of my trade, managed to capture about 6 pips (Stop hit). By the looks of things i would say tomorrow EU will be bullish and will retest 3150 area. This is not a recommendation to trade, but an educated guess . Will trade accordingly based on what develops.

Files:
Reason: