Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 35

This is the update on my trades , I closed one trade and will close the other one now as it seems there is another cycle thats about to start , will take my pips and live to fight another day, and this is how you trade cycles

This is a 4H example and 70% confident about it.

AUDNZD will top between 2012.10.14 07:18 and 2012.10.14 11:18 there is a chance I am +-8 Hours wrong.

This is a bold statement since it is a public fourm, and the trade can be easily targeted. For the record I wont take that trade mainly because I spoke about it.

MiniMe:
A live trading example would be the pairs (xxx.xxx) I am currently shot on this pair ( I scale the profit as you can see from the order number ) and I am expecting this pair to drop significantly within the next 10 days , after that the short term cycle would end and regardless I would have to close that trade , so the trade is mainly defined by time rather than price.

bald men make bald statements.....

Pava:
bald men make bald statements.....

Did you mean to say "bald men make 'bold' statements"? or "'bold' men make 'bold' statements"?

If it is the case of the former, thank you very much (cause I assume you are referring to me since I am the only one with a bald avatar as far as i can tell ), while if it is the latter case, then very true.

I posted the future point on FXAW on two different posts I made the first post then went to the kids training , i'll do the same here tomorrow

Give me any pair , any time frame and I'll post the future turning point and i'll be within 70 to 100% right

I have a rule though , Don't go for high timeframe as I trade those ones and I don't want to blow my trades away.

Also some pairs may not have a cycle so i'll have to run the analysis before I answer yes or no.

Lets have some fun tomorrow. First post behind my post will get the right to chose the Pair and timeframe (please be 1H and less )

Oh yeah I also promised to post two more pairs on FXAW so any pair I'll post there I wont do the analysis again for it , but will share the screen shots later on over here

Have fun

Fadi (MiniMe)

I just posted the other screen shot for EURUSD 5 min , bad timing as the debate is running

time for the trade is now so why not i'll post the screen shot here as well

Where there is a line the market will be topped

Once more screen shot for the AUDUSD

Mr. Pip...thanks for correction...my bad...you are not the only one without here in hair:)

Pip:
Did you mean to say "bald men make 'bold' statements"? or "'bold' men make 'bold' statements"? If it is the case of the former, thank you very much (cause I assume you are referring to me since I am the only one with a bald avatar as far as i can tell ), while if it is the latter case, then very true.

Pava:
without here in hair:)

Nice one!

MiniMe:
I just posted the other screen shot for EURUSD 5 min , bad timing as the debate is running

time for the trade is now so why not i'll post the screen shot here as well

Where there is a line the market will be topped

Sounds about right

Files:

Opps I did it again , and this time on public and when the market is dead

Sorry guys no teasing , I just got the detection part worked today so I am having so much fun with this . I'll be screwing the market very soon, its payback time

Pips:

You are in the right path but think outside the box , my advice is to keep it to yourself and pay yourself first , once its on public you lose your edge.

Reason: