Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 42

GBPUSD 5 min ..

This is something I play with it, will see tomorrow ..

Files:
gbpusd5min.jpg  146 kb

altoronto:
This is something I play with it, will see tomorrow ..

While the second harmonic is going up the first one is heading down , and the first harmonic will always have a bigger impact.

According to your chart, I am not sure this is the right call.

You may want to consider the next step on the chart where both the 1st and the 2nd are heading up

O yeah, definitely this will be much stronger signal when 1st and 2nd go up. So next date is 19th of October at 22:25, and as MiniMe And Pip said 5min it's very noisy and anything can happen.

Nice work using Hurst guys, very nice indeed.

I, for one, would be interested in more Hurst forecasts (adding FLD's would be nice too), but we may need to create a separate thread for it

MiniMe:
While the second harmonic is going up the first one is heading down , and the first harmonic will always have a bigger impact.

According to your chart, I am not sure this is the right call.

You may want to consider the next step on the chart where both the 1st and the 2nd are heading up

or wait for when the second harmonic is going down (i.e inline with the first harmonic) and sell GU

MiniMe:
I promised you one. I hope the time is clear on this one.

Please don't take it as a trading advice.

From the line (+-2 bars ) will be a down trend.

Minime,

You were several hours earlier on m5 in this one,but you have been posting very precise CITs so far.

Keep posting your magic stuff

S

SIMBA:
Minime,

You were several hours earlier on m5 in this one,but you have been posting very precise CITs so far.

Keep posting your magic stuff

S

SIMBA! Great to hear from you my friend. Glad to see you are still lurking around here. Many talented contributors have left their mark in this thread (MiniMe included).

In case you guys don't know who Simba is, he is one of the Masters in cycle analysis in this forum.

Keep up the good work!

Really?!...What do you know!...A Master in cycle anal_ysis!

Pip:
SIMBA! Great to hear from you my friend. Glad to see you are still lurking around here. Many talented contributors have left their mark in this thread (MiniMe included).

In case you guys don't know who Simba is, he is one of the Masters in cycle analysis in this forum.

Keep up the good work!
Files:
download.jpg  58 kb

Nice to see you SIMBA , thanks for the astro recommendations

Hurst flds

Thanks to Pip and Minime for the warm welcome,and to the village idiot for providing free entertainment,as usual.;)

Pip,you are right,we could proceed with Hurst FLDs.Attached is a pic with the target area projection for GBPUSD at 1.6056-61 based on the FLD 40.

According to Hurst they could be used for "gross" timing too,in this case based on actual information,the target area most probable timing is today between 17:00 and 23:00 EST.

S

Files: