Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 45

Very nice Minime,

I look forward to testing this next week.

Thanks!

Alex

Quick Update

Greetings All,

Had another nice, quick trade before going to bed. Position was opened on Friday with confluence of factors that included cycle analysis. Booked quick 16 pips.

There was room for more but had to go to bed and didn't want to risk profits.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

Gbpusd 1.6051

@Fadi Thanks for the EA,.

GBPUSD 1.6051-Number mentioned at one of my previous posts- Hit near exactly,this is basically the 195 FLD stopping the countertrend reaction.

Based on that FLD I project a target area at 1.5920-1.5935 or below,to be hit or exceeded tomorrow October 23rd between 08:00 and 15:00 EST.

Regards

S

altoronto:
O yeah, definitely this will be much stronger signal when 1st and 2nd go up. So next date is 19th of October at 22:25, and as MiniMe And Pip said 5min it's very noisy and anything can happen.

Mine came close too, but Simba's more elaborated.

5min gbpusd - 24.10 around 9-10am - BUY

SIMBA:
@Fadi Thanks for the EA,.

GBPUSD 1.6051-Number mentioned at one of my previous posts- Hit near exactly,this is basically the 195 FLD stopping the countertrend reaction.

Based on that FLD I project a target area at 1.5920-1.5935 or below,to be hit or exceeded tomorrow October 23rd between 08:00 and 15:00 EST.

Regards

S

Thanks Simba for the advice,

what are the best set of numbers for using the FLD in your experience

Mr. Pip or Mr. mladen

I tried to make the EA with the basic code using "Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04" indicators.

why I put on the M1 timeframe I get the error "zero divide" but for a timeframe on it I do not get an error.

where in the code the "Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04" indicators need to be changed to make the EA in order not to get the error "zero divide"?, because when I attach "Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04" in the time frame M1 no problem.

Klewe:
Thanks Simba for the advice, what are the best set of numbers for using the FLD in your experience

There are several indicators in the free section of this forum that estimate the dominant cycle periodicity,Cycle period,Hilber Transform,etc.

The FLD 195 I mentioned was based on a dominant cycle yesterday of 195 hours,now morphed into 202,the target projection is the same,while the timing may vary slightly,so you do not need to be ultra specific with the cycle,just be aware that a crossover of the 195 FLD implies lower prices ahead,so beware of the lower FLDs...And check if your FLD has a low below price high or a high above the price low.

Regards

S

Q_Mouze

I am not getting a zero divide error when I call it from another code. This is the code I used for testing :

#property indicator_chart_window

int init()

{

return(0);

}

int start()

{

double testValue = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M1,"Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04",0,1);

Comment("Spectrometr test value : "+DoubleToStr(testValue,5));

return(0);

}

and it returns correct value (it shows the "unknown subwindow number for object creation function" but that is because it would need to skip object creation when called from some other code, but other than that there is no zero divide error). This is how it looks compared to the indicator values when I test it :

Q_Mouze:
Mr. Pip or Mr. mladen

I tried to make the EA with the basic code using "Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04" indicators.

why I put on the M1 timeframe I get the error "zero divide" but for a timeframe on it I do not get an error.

where in the code the "Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04" indicators need to be changed to make the EA in order not to get the error "zero divide"?, because when I attach "Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.04" in the time frame M1 no problem.
Files:
spectrometr.gif  45 kb

Kind of a long term prediction, was going to say going out on a limb, but the way the Euro has been going, maybe not so much on a limb. By using the TenkanSen(same a ma HL/2) FTD's one regular H1 time frame period1 displaced 20 another on H4 timeframe displaced 80(4x20), moon phases,and a HL Angle idea stumbled on over the weekend, am saying that EurUsd in bear mode till the 29th of this month, stopping point give or take 10% and the round number correlation, 1.285 or the monthly fib pivot,looked back on my charts now its going up , so please don't take this as any trading advise, am mainly testing this, and this is still early days in my testing, so if wrong will have a record here of it,and that may help.

Reason: