Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 70

Hello, I'm just getting into learning FFT usage and reading the whole thread, so pardon me if the question is foolish or naive.

This is especially about the usage of spectrometer indicator. I'm wondering what is the relation between the different cycles (is cycle 2 equal to cycle multiplied by two, cycle 3 equal to cycle 1 multiply by three, etc. ?). I'm not sure I can put it in a such simple way (simplifing the relation to a multiplication), maybe the relation is much more complicated, but somehow there must be a correlation between them. If there is, can it be used to determine higher timeframes cycles, which would mean cycle 3 in M5 would correspond to cycle 1 in M15 ?

Thank you for an enlightment.

airquest:
Hello, I'm just getting into learning FFT usage and reading the whole thread, so pardon me if the question is foolish or naive.

This is especially about the usage of spectrometer indicator. I'm wondering what is the relation between the different cycles (is cycle 2 equal to cycle multiplied by two, cycle 3 equal to cycle 1 multiply by three, etc. ?). I'm not sure I can put it in a such simple way (simplifing the relation to a multiplication), maybe the relation is much more complicated, but somehow there must be a correlation between them. If there is, can it be used to determine higher timeframes cycles, which would mean cycle 3 in M5 would correspond to cycle 1 in M15 ?

Thank you for an enlightment.

Sorry, the other way around as cycle 1 is longer than 7...

hi

sorry forgot here it's

hi

This is FFT indicator, read the document first

Files:
fft.zip  10 kb

hi

sorry forgot here it's :)

Files:
libfftw3-3.zip  439 kb

hughesfleming:
Hi Pip! So far so good. Your first turn point seems to be about right. I am curious to see how your map works out. Personally, I find it difficult to look out beyond one full cycle. I think if you can extrapolate a price target as well it will give you a better feel if a turn point is valid.

Here are the projected pivots for EURUSD for today. Resistance is 1.3401, Support 1.3290.

regards,

Alex

hello

someone tell me where to download the codes in post # 650 of this thread

HF adaptive index

and the higher ones?

... and those in post # 646

SPECTROMETR1SPECTROMETR1_1

SPECTROMETR1SPECTROMETR1_2

thanks

(sorry for my english)

hello

HF adaptive index

and the higher ones?

thanks

(sorry for my english)

retnis

That is the same spectrometr just the uniqueID parameter is changed in order to allow multiple instances of spectrometr on the same chart

retnis:
hello

HF adaptive index

and the higher ones?

thanks

(sorry for my english)

To Retnis,

I'm sorry but you won't find those indicators here. They are not available publicly.

Kind regards,

Alex

cuongcali:
Tks Mladen and everybody i modify Spec with my System so pretty entry

How did you configure those bottom 2 indicators?

THank you,

bubbadirect

Reason: