Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 72

mladen:
PS: just don't forget the dll that goes into libraries folder or it won't work (this dll : spectrometr.zip )

cheers mladen.

i set the indicator up with the dll, runs brilliantly and really is a very impressive piece of work.

is there a setting i would change to get the cycles to remain on the chart further back instead of disappearing ?

godrich:
cheers mladen.

i set the indicator up with the dll, runs brilliantly and really is a very impressive piece of work.

is there a setting i would change to get the cycles to remain on the chart further back instead of disappearing ?

godrich

Use the iPeriod for that purpose (spectrometr will calculate and show that iPeriod bars)

Dear hughesfleming,

if the cycle indicator in bottom window is available please share.

If it is one of your indicators that are not available publicly, no problem. Thanks.

hughesfleming:
To Retnis,

I'm sorry but you won't find those indicators here. They are not available publicly.

Kind regards,

Alex

Files:

mladen:
godrich Use the iPeriod for that purpose (spectrometr will calculate and show that iPeriod bars)

Mladen

How many bars it recalculates ?

if I had a bar of chocolate for every bar it recalculates.......

secretcode:
Mladen How many bars it recalculates ?

secretcode

spectrometr calculates values only for the current bar. All the other values are recalculated from the current bar value, so all values (except the current bar) are extrapolated from the current bar value. It is a specific indicator in that sense

mladen:
secretcode spectrometr calculates values only for the current bar. All the other values are recalculated from the current bar value, so all values (except the current bar) are extrapolated from the current bar value. It is a specific indicator in that sense

Thanks Mladen for useful info and excellent indicator

Sorry kerdoskops2000, that indicator is reading from data generated outside of metatrader. It would not work as a stand alone indicator.

Kind regards,

Alex

Since there is some chatter about spectrometr...probably the most confusing aspect of this indicator is how to set iperiod. If there is enough interest I could put together some examples of how I use it for longer term forecasting. If not, I will go back to minding my own business.

Best wishes to all.

hughesfleming:
Since there is some chatter about spectrometr...probably the most confusing aspect of this indicator is how to set iperiod. If there is enough interest I could put together some examples of how I use it for longer term forecasting. If not, I will go back to minding my own business. Best wishes to all.

Alex

Thanks for your kind offer...please go ahead

There are so many traders including me who have very ordinary knowledge about FFT and market cycles !!

Your help will be appreciate

Best Regards,

Reason: