prompt. - page 4

Hi

I have not been on the stock exchange for a long time, but I already have some results

I trade on FOREX

I opened an account on December 28th at $10,000 (demo) - now it's $15,541,530.80.

I want to find an investor!

Suggest where to go

P.s. my email is 13Uvarov@gmail.com - contact me, we will discuss

MOLOT_UA >> :

Hi

I have not been on the stock exchange for a long time, but I already have some results

I trade on FOREX

I opened an account on December 28th at $10,000 (demo) - now it's $15,541,530.80.

I want to find an investor!

Can you tell me where I can go?

See a psychiatrist.

One of two things:

1. Ward 6.

2. The psychiatrist will be your first investor

Reshetov >> :

A psychiatrist.

One of two things:

1. Ward 6.

2. A psychiatrist will be your first investor

A psychiatrist is all very well, but I'd like to find an investor.

MOLOT_UA >> :

>> a psychiatrist is good, but I'd like to find an investor.

Open a small PAMM account and repeat the trick of increasing the deposit by three orders of magnitude in a trading week. There will be no shortage of investors. You will have to chase away the extra ones with a stick.

Reshetov >> :

Open a small PAMM account and do the trick again. There will be no shortage of investors. You will have to chase off the unwanted ones with a stick.

What is a PAMM account?

I told you, I've only been in the market a couple months.

MOLOT_UA >> :

What is a PAMM account?

I told you I've only been in the stock market for a couple of months.

A PAMM account is a joint account, i.e. whoever invested how much will get the same share of profits and losses. However, the manager of the account, i.e. its creator, has an additional percentage of all investors in his account. It is up to the manager to decide what percentage.

The difference from Trust is that the manager is obliged to have his share, which he risks in case of losses and drawdowns. In a trust, the trader risks practically nothing, as he only manages other people's accounts.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

Trading on FOREX ...

I've only been trading for a couple of months.

Forex and the stock market are not the same thing.

You can find an investor when you can convince him or her of something.

The best way is by investing in a REAL account.

Well, if it turns out that way on the real or close to that on the demo, then investors won't be needed.

goldtrader >> :

Forex and the stock market are not the same thing.

You can find an investor when you can convince him or her of something.

The best way is to invest in a REAL account.

If you get the same or very close to it on the demo, you will not need an investor.

I need start-up capital - that's what I want to find; if I had the money, I wouldn't be looking for an investor))

MOLOT_UA >> :

I need start-up capital - that's what I want to find, if I had money I wouldn't be looking for an investor))

Borrow $100 from your friends, turn it into $155,415.30 in a week. Pay back a hundred with interest to the lenders, and the rest is startup capital.

What's the problem with your trading ability?

Reshetov >> :

Borrow $100 from someone you know, turn it into $15,541 5.30 in a week. Pay back the hundred with interest to the lenders, and the rest is start-up capital.

What's the problem with your trading skills?

I've got $100 myself - I've never opened a real account

is it possible to open such a small account? on FOREX

Reason: