MA within RSI indicator in seperate window

Using MQL4 language, how can I get the value of MA in seperate window where RSI is?

Normally I know how to get MA value in chart window.

Sometimes we need some indicators like RSI.

Normally we put RSI in a seperate window, other than chart window.

I need get MA value of that RSI which is in a seperate window?

How can I get the MA value from there?

Thank you. 

fabianne:

Using MQL4 language, how can I get the value of MA in seperate window where RSI is?

Normally I know how to get MA value in chart window.

Sometimes we need some indicators like RSI.

Normally we put RSI in a seperate window, other than chart window.

I need get MA value of that RSI which is in a seperate window?

How can I get the MA value from there?

Thank you. 

Instead of  . . .

#property indicator_chart_window

use . . .

#property indicator_separate_window

Or do you want the Moving Average of the RSI value ?  if you want that then use iMAOnArray() with the buffer that holds the RSI values . . .

If you want RSI and MA of price in the same separate window then you will not see both Indicators due to scaling.

Here's almost the same problem https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141701 and solved

RaptorUK:

Instead of  . . .

use . . .

Or do you want the Moving Average of the RSI value ?  if you want that then use iMAOnArray() with the buffer that holds the RSI values . . .

If you want RSI and MA of price in the same separate window then you will not see both Indicators due to scaling.

Yes, I wans the MA of the rsi in seperate window. Also at the same time, i have to get ma or some other data in the main chart window.

I am trying to make an EA based on somebody's strategy, which is basically to get the right entry point of buy/sell when ma in main chart windows is less than some value and ma of the rsi greater than some value in the indicator window.

So i need get ma value of chart and ma value of rsi in seperate window.

Thank you for your help. Really appreciate. 

Reason: