How i can offer History Data services for MT4 Users?

Hi, i see that so many users have problems with History Data to test their EAs and strategies because there is no complete and optimized offline dataset's available to use in the MT4 terminal.

I can offer prepaid package's of optimized and strong History Dataset's (based on the average data from 5 brocker's) for the 7 major currency pair's (@ the moment) year by year starting from 2005 but i don't see how i can do that in this MQL4 community as there is no Market available for MQL4 users.

Hope to receive a reply soon from this board admin...

Regards,

Ouissam

ouissam:

Hi, i see that so many users have problems with History Data to test their EAs and strategies because there is no complete and optimized offline dataset's available to use in the MT4 terminal.

I can offer prepaid package's of optimized and strong History Dataset's (based on the average data from 5 brocker's) for the 7 major currency pair's (@ the moment) year by year starting from 2005 but i don't see how i can do that in this MQL4 community as there is no Market available for MQL4 users.

Hope to receive a reply soon from this board admin...

Regards,

Ouissam

This makes no sense

When you registered, did you miss the rule "Posting of advertising messages is forbidden"

History data is available for download for free, from various sources.

I'm talking about ready to integrate .HST files in the MT4 platform (optimized using PHP and MySQL coding) and not about free .CSV files with some GAP's. I don't understand the reason of this 2 joking pictures, i'm NOT a SPAMMER and i'm NOT advertising as i'm asking the administration before posting any details about this service.

ouissam:
I'm talking about ready to integrate .HST files in the MT4 platform (optimized using PHP and MySQL coding) and not about free .CSV files with some GAP's. I don't understand the reason of this 2 joking pictures, i'm NOT a SPAMMER and i'm NOT advertising as i'm asking the administration before posting any details about this service.
You can't post details about this service on this Form without being banned . . .  so the question is irrelevant.

WHRoeder:
When you registered, did you miss the rule "Posting of advertising messages is forbidden".

History data is available for download for free, from various sources.

When you registered, did you miss the rule "Any posts which may offend other visitors of the MQL4.com are forbidden." and "Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden."

I don't understand why a moderator not involved with this rules also. No privileges please.

I know perfectlly the general forums rules as i'm a Moderator of the operating systems and software sections in the first Spanish website about Linux DVB-S receivers. I don't want to advertise any thing here i just want to offer my services (In the context of History Data) to this community members and all MT4 users and hope to receive an explanation about how i can do that, nothing else...

ouissam:
I know perfectlly the general forums rules as i'm a Moderator of the operating systems and software sections in the first Spanish website about Linux DVB-S receivers. I don't want to advertise any thing here i just want to offer my services (In the context of History Data) to this community members and all MT4 users and hope to receive an explanation about how i can do that, nothing else...
You are now advertising . . .  " i just want to offer my services"  please stop or you will be Banned.  Is this now clear ?

Is OK, you can delete this POST if you considere that is pure advertising and hope that you will be more efficient in the future with offensive message's to...

Thank you. 

ouissam:

Is OK, you can delete this POST if you considere that is pure advertising and hope that you will be more efficient in the future with offensive message's to...

Thank you. 

This is obviously advertising. Think a little about it. And your red font is agressive, why use this ? But this isn't a reason to offense you, you are right about that.

@angevoyageur I'm sorry, i changed the font style...
Reason: