Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 82

I think fractional lots multiplier WILL work if the resulting lots are valid. For example: the EA is using 0.04 lots in the signal account. The buyer sets lots multiplier to 0.25. Then 0.04 x 0.25 = 0.01. That is OK and will work correctly. It will not be possible to adjust 0.07 lots on the signal account because there is no multiplier that can convert it exactly to 0.01. Unless there existed a "lots divider" (in this case = 7). If there is the possibility of a valid conversion, I think everything will be fine. Is that correct, ND?

4XAB's idea of a converter available to the buyer is good in my opinion. I don't know if this is too hard to implement on the RAS site. It will demand information from the seller and I think the choice should be approved by him too, for the reason I put in my previous post (I wouldn't like to see anybody's account blown by my EA). Less riskier EAs' sellers will not have to worry about this. One point for them...

Hi 4XAB,

Suggestion is good. The only problem i this one:

The seller should state the minimum account requirements " balance & leverage" for his signal & @with which broker.

If we will rely on what the sellers will say so it may be the problem.

Current filter sorting is giving the byers some clue concerning minimum deposit size and lot multiplier and the buyer can select it by himself.

If we sort the sygnal concerning trading system (martingale, hedge, old classical ones, trendfollowing, breakout and so on) so everything will be in right way. But in the beginning it will be necessary to create this classification by names.

Or we can sort by

- old classical systems (incl breakout, trend following etc);

- martingale and similar;

- hedge;

- MTF

it is what we already have on RAS.

Someone requested to have unsubscribed button for free signals. So, it was added:

I got the following message trying to unsubscribe:

Page not found

The requested page could not be found.

Jairo:

Page not found

Yes. Thanks for report.

newdigital:
Someone requested to have unsubscribed button for free signals. So, it was added:

That was easy to add, and adding the STATS wasn't

Please "Linuxer and Newdigital" add the STATS link in first page as a simple small icon .

It can be done and more than one signal provider have asked for it , so why not ?

I think its not easy to do it that way.

- MTF , how would you know that a signal provider is using MTF ?

- Lets say I have started with a scalping system , then due to some reasons " increased spread " I switched to breakout, do I have to report that?

- my Alpha setup is a " Martingale , Breakout , Trend following setup, and the only way to know is follow the trades or read inside the code !!

- What if I used more than one expert in the same time, and I did that with Beta setup ?

It will be great to have such a classification but it wont be an easy job.

newdigital:
Hi 4XAB,

Suggestion is good. The only problem i this one:

If we will rely on what the sellers will say so it may be the problem.

Current filter sorting is giving the byers some clue concerning minimum deposit size and lot multiplier and the buyer can select it by himself.

If we sort the sygnal concerning trading system (martingale, hedge, old classical ones, trendfollowing, breakout and so on) so everything will be in right way. But in the beginning it will be necessary to create this classification by names.

Or we can sort by

- old classical systems (incl breakout, trend following etc);

- martingale and similar;

- hedge;

- MTF

it is what we already have on RAS.

Jairo:

Page not found

Tha thanks for reporting.

I asked the developers to fix it.

4XAB:
I think its not easy to do it that way.

- MTF , how would you know that a signal provider is using MTF ?

- Lets say I have started with a scalping system , then due to some reasons " increased spread " I switched to breakout, do I have to report that?

- my Alpha setup is a " Martingale , Breakout , Trend following setup, and the only way to know is follow the trades or read inside the code !!

- What if I used more than one expert in the same time, and I did that with Beta setup ?

It will be great to have such a classification but it wont be an easy job.

I agree that it is not easy. But what to do? Should we give chance the some other trading style? Why not?

For example, we are having pips rating as default. Which systems are in the best positions? Hedge and pyramiding.

Of course the members can change this default page to rating in dollars. And which systems will be in the best condition? Mantingale.

And what to do with the members who do not like hedge/pyramiding and martingale? It is more than 50% of the traders you know ....

If we will separate the ratings by trading systems (martingale, hedge, others) so the traders using some old classical systems will have some chance here.

It is the difficult but we must do it.

Martingale/hedge/pyramiding/ etc are having just one section on the forum only. Those systems did not have whole the forum. One section only. Same with other systems.

If we did it for the forum so we can do it for RAS.

ES your persistence - is- remarkable.

I would have thought you would have thrown in the towel by now.

Averaging over 5 posts a day, day in and day out, year after year....

Maybe jerung gave you some hope. I want to know (without offending you) are you actually making progress in this journey of yours?

All the best wishes,

T

Reason: