Needs help for Martingale EA that can work in both direction

Please help me to create a martingale ea which can trade in both the direction at the same time and same price that can manage profit from negative trade as well as positive trade by pipstep different lotmultiplier 

both directions on the same time - hedge?

newdigital:
both directions on the same time - hedge?

yea, when it get entry open trade in the the direction of entry signal and open another in opposite direction with half lot. then manage both directional trade based on martingale system, such as when trade go in negative it open another two trade in both direction based on lot multiplier and repeat this until hit tp or sl  

As far as I know - classical martingale is something about 'many trades in one direction' with no hedge. Besides, i am not sure about hedge in MT5 ... I think - it is prohibited ... Is it pyramiding (some martingale style)? And what to do with many trades oppened in opposite direction in case if our correct trade will be closed with minimal volume by one trade only (without martingale cycle)? But ... anyway - I am not a coder (I just have good experience in martingale as a trader and I like martingale systems). Besides, hedge ... I think - it is prohibited in MT5 as I remember.

fxfolks:

yea, when it get entry open trade in the the direction of entry signal and open another in opposite direction with half lot. then manage both directional trade based on martingale system, such as when trade go in negative it open another two trade in both direction based on lot multiplier and repeat this until hit tp or sl  

Hedging is not allowed in MT5, so you can not open two position that opposite each other in MT5.

Reason: