Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 40

organaiz:
... I want to know if it's possible to delete a signal that i have created in the past...

What to delete?

74, 84, 85 and 104?

Right?

4 past signals?

newdigital:
You have 5 signals (IDs):

id #395 is new one. Still in pending mode.

What to delete?

74, 84, 85 and 104?

Because I can not delete. No option to delete.

I can moderate the signal for the following:

pending/approved/not approved/suspended

----------------------------

Just for information about what I have now:

- pending = mode of signal by default, signal owner is able to add new orders to this signal but nobody see it except moderator and owner, no way to be subscribed to this signal

- approved = totally functional signal

- not approved = owner is not able to add new orders to this signal and no way to subscribe to this signal

- suspended = owner is not able to add new orders to this signal and no way to subscribe to this signal

Signal owner will receive mail notification on every mode change

------------------------

So, you want for IDs 74, 84, 85 and 104 to be suspended?

It means that

stop the following signals:

74, 84, 85 and 104

Right?

No, i don't want to suspend all my signal,

Id#395 is a new one, i put an EA that can be trade in the night when i sleep.

But i want to delelte Id# 84, i don't used it.

So you can suspend it if you want, but i use the rest of Id#.

Thanks to approoved Id#395, i begin tu used it this night.

Thanks.

id #84 was suspended.

newdigital:
id #84 was suspended.

Thanks a lot

It looks like fxtrader didn't update his EUR only system with the latest version or the closed price missing bug was not fixed. I still see a lot of closed trades with no close price.

Also, is there any way to see open drawdown on the active trades? Some system look great when they only close profitable trades and just let the open drawdown grow bigger and bigger, like any martingale or grid. Buyer must realize what the profit or drawdown on open trades.

Just these 2 comments.

May be he is using old version. Because this bug was fixed finaly and sucessfully. Anyway, the developers will look at it.

------

Do you mean max floating drawdown?

The developers are doing balance/equity graph features with it so we will see and compare open trades for any date (hour) and market price for this date (hour). They are programming it right now.

RAS tool was updated to the version #1.16.

Please update your RAS EA (many changes were made and it is the latest version).

newdigital:
RAS tool was updated to the version #1.16. Please update your RAS EA (many changes were made and it is the latest version).

Done.

Regards,

Jeff

ND last month I already said to you to add me on your list but I kinda dont get anything.How I can be a signal seller?Can I manual instead of using EA?

Please PM me the details to test this service.

Just some news.

The developers finished advanced statistics features for RAS website. Now we have balance and equity as a graph (sorted by lot size and for every pair separatedly and so on): the data (quotes) are coming from Metatrader (from one of the Metatrader installed in elite section server) directly to RAS website for equity line. You can see it for every signal ID.

Besides, all sorting feature was created. Now we can see the stats based on any lot size and any initial deposit, for any day, based on any pair and so on (for buyers).

The other developers almost finished RAS webdesign (not uploaded yet).

Now the developers are doing some moderating panel (for RAS moderators), finallizing webdesign and will start to move new webdesign to RAS server, and some other features (as client/money counter for sellers and some other small options). So, everything is finalizing now.

Most difficult was to create equity for every signals sorted by pairs and deposit size and profit factor and everything and by date by images and figures.

It was created already.

The balance/equity is changing almost in real time.

There are few more sellers in pending mode right now. I am not touching anything (i am not approving, not validating) because I will speak with every seller separatedly just to prepare their signals for buyers. Anyway, I will not do/move anything without the contact with the sellers.

So, I will start to communicate with every seller by PM (next week) just to know about what to do with their old signals (approve, pending mode and so on) and to prepare the service to start officially.

If you are seller, or if you want to be, so you can contact with me by PM starting from next week. But I have the list of possible participants anyway ...

Reason: