Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 34

ElectricSavant:
ND...with my limited knowledge, I must agree with Jairo...it sounds reasonable..(I have been troubled about zupcons post about dll's...and now Jairo's and I understand that competitors will be able to see the dll...but the tradeoff is that the sellers and buyers cannot and it is on their computers with their secrets!)

eS

P.S. Eventhough Pepsi knows the Coca-Cola recipe...would Coca-Cola enable the world to see it?

DLLs can do anything. They can scan your hard drive after the signals generating EA, read it, copy it. Installing RAS DLLs is not just as installing windows DLLs. Microsoft is a software vendor, not a signals broadcasting service. It's ok to know and rely on the developers. But that is not enough. Really profitable EA developers will never deliver their signals at this level of risk of seeing their years of hard coding work go away in less than a second. This disqualifies the whole group of EAs broadcast. Unfortunately, I think there is no solution to this other than opening the RAS code.

Regards,

Jairo.

If you are talking that someone will see seller's secrets ...I do not need it as I am testing about 60 EAs in elite section ... and we will have more ...

And the developers do not need anything at all as they are doing mainly other programming with other programming languages and just helping us here in forex tsd forum.

Many members are using or used NewsTrader EA with webget dll ... so it is almost same case with forex-tsd dll.

Did you use Newstrader from our public thread? There is webget.dll there.

Besides, you know ... RAS service is forex-tsd forum commercial service so ...

But I understand you. If we will be only one in the world with our RAS thinkings and ideas so it will be open source project ...

By the way we are in good situation as we are already having EAs to work with RAS, we are having signal sellers who are beta testing and they will work with RAS, we are having forex-tsd members ... so all we need now is to fix some errors with RAS, create more statistics and improve webdesign of RAS website.

If we are talking about forex-tsd forum service (RAS) so there are forex-tsd members and, from my side, I will try to do everthing as openly as I can (contacting/confirming with signal sellers too). You will know how it will be moderated and so on ... that is why I am posting some images.

I agree to buy a dll if necessary

What to buy?

It is the free to download from RAS website.

Jairo:
...Really profitable EA developers will never deliver their signals at this level of risk ...

It depends on the people. If someone will believe that newdigital will steal something by this way so I am sorry ...

But I do not think that it is good idea to open any codes for RAS including RAS server part.

And who is really profitable EA developers? Everybody is on this forum ... some of them were banned ...may be we forgot someone ... so what is the risk? I will steal EA from Igorad? Igorad will steal EA from project1972?

Common!

It is not such a case.

It is forex-tsd forum service for forex-tsd forum members and some of them coded for free here helping the other members, posted, traded and attached the results for free and for now - they can use some service to have some money. For all the members.

newdigital:
It depends on the people. If someone will believe that newdigital will steal something by this way so I am sorry ...

But I do not think that it is good idea to open any codes for RAS including RAS server part.

And who is really profitable EA developers? Everybody is on this forum ... some of them were banned ...may be we forgot someone ... so what is the risk? I will steal EA from Igorad? Igorad will steal EA from project1972?

Common!

It is not such a case.

It is forex-tsd forum service for forex-tsd forum members and some of them coded for free here helping the other members, posted, traded and attached the results for free and for now - they can use some service to have some money. For all the members.

Ok, I know you get my point. I respect your decisions as to the RAS project and will ponder about your arguments. I can't see the point in keeping secret about data handling code, but this is your project, not mine. I rest my case here and apologise for any inconvenience. Really hope this project will be a great success.

Regards,

Jairo.

Jairo,

I am not criticizing. I understand you.

If some developers are worry so they will not use RAS. But I am sure: most forex-tsd developers will use RAS.

I personally spoke with some of them and they are creating EAs for RAS now. Some of them sent PMs to me that they created already. We will collaborate with the people who want to collaborate. And there are many of them.

I only said that I will be against to open everything for the other forums. Of course we are always helping the other people. But not so much sorry. Others can do the service by themselves.

newdigital:
I only said that I will be against to open everything for the other forums. Of course we are always helping the other people. But not so much sorry. Others can do the service by themselves.

Hi ND,

Ok, I see now. This is the technical issue about opening the code. People may clone your service... Well, if they are incompetent enough to steal the client side code they will sure not be able to figure out the server side.

Success,

Jairo.

ElectricSavant:
ND...

but why then do you not disclose the RAS in mq4? Do you think that your members will steat from you?

The arguement goes both ways and really it should not get personal...

If it is easy to fix this problem then why not? then for the paranoid ones there is no imagination.

I will tell you right now if I had the equivolent of the Coca-Cola recipe, but instead an ATM machine......I would not take any chances...I am not paranoid either...RAS should be a way for the trader with an ATM machine to capitalize and pyramid his profits without ever worrying about disclosing his code directly or indirectly...

ES

P.S. I do believe there might be traders out there that never contribute to Forums or post publically or compete in contests that do make money in Forex...call me silly...it is a dream of mine. But RAS should be their solution if they choose to come out of isolation and share...

I think a really profitable EA is worth much more than the whole Coca-Cola, Microsoft or any other business. I believe it is hard but not impossible to write one. If I owned right now the gold eggs goose, I couldn't sell it or give it away. That would be irresponsible. But obviously I could (should) sell eggs.

You would need to switch dealers often....and use it indiscriminatly and sparingly...

what a dream...to have an EA or the knowlege to construct, update and maintain such an invention...

ES

P.S. I truly hope that there is someone in the world that reads this post now or in the future and smiles to himself...

Jairo:
I think a really profitable EA is worth much more than the whole Coca-Cola, Microsoft or any other business. I believe it is hard but not impossible to write one. If I owned right now the gold eggs goose, I couldn't sell it or give it away. That would be irresponsible. But obviously I could (should) sell eggs.

ElectricSavant:
ND,

You can be honest with me...I will not be able to trade from multiple MT4's will I...

ES

I know this problem.

Reason: