Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 5

I understand your question.

It means: is it possible to use EA which is not your own and just set file is your only?

I do not know yet. We did not discuss it inside tsd team yet so ... i do not know ... it is more simple with manual traders as the people are just trading and 2 people may trade same system and may have absolutely different results so ...

but as to EAs ... no idea yet sorry. Is it commercial EA?

Just let us start and than we will see.

Send PM to me (i do not need EAs ... just to discuss about how to arange as i do not have any idea for now yet but I know that you are evaluating many EAs for the long time).

Well, I am envious. I had built a signal distribution service a long time ago and approached several people about teaming up to do exactly what you are doing - couldn't find anyone dedicated....So I went back to helping Collective2 and their MetaTrader integration.

Anyways, sounds like a good service and I wish you all luck!

ND...

Will the subscriber need to join the Elite Section to partake in the Rent-a-Signal service?

ND...How will Forex-tsd make any money? Do you take a cut off of the subscription fees?

Join ElectricSavant in the rent-a-signal section of Forex-tsd

ElectricSavant:
ND... Will the subscriber need to join the Elite Section to partake in the Rent-a-Signal service? ...

No need to join elite section just to be a seller or buyer in RentaSignal service.

Elite section is just the forum with monthly membership (with monthly fee) and RentaSignal service is just a service only. Two different things.

I am just repeating this proposal:

If you are experienced trader and want to participate in this project so please contact with me by PM.

It is related to the EAs, to the traders and to already existing services (I know that some local forums are having signal service already so they can participate as well collaborating with our service).

If anyway interested so just sent PM to me.

are you guys still testing?

how do you suppose to sign up if you are interested?

what signal do i get. I pay you x amount of money.

Then what. You will send me a trade idea and i will trade it. or you will send me the EA to trade.

I read about the challenge and the one that is ahead right now. how do i get the performance of these systems?

sed34:
are you guys still testing?

how do you suppose to sign up if you are interested?

what signal do i get. I pay you x amount of money.

Then what. You will send me a trade idea and i will trade it. or you will send me the EA to trade.

I read about the challenge and the one that is ahead right now. how do i get the performance of these systems?

Hi sed34,

I saw your post in different thead.

Elite section is the forum with monthly membership. The forum. There is public TSD and there is elite section.

It is the post from 1 year ago https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

No any signals in elite section.

RentaSignal service is just a signals service for the people who want to create their own signal service.

If you are interestedin RentaSignal service as a seller so send PM to me.

ElectricSavant:
One more thing...

I challenge any reverse engineer to break this code...

...for the first time a coder can offer his signal from HIS code without ever letting it leave his local computer.

The integrity of an EA and an MT4 signal provider is now established. Now if we could get transparency from MT4 and persuade them to stop permitting plug-ins for dealers to steal with and stop the insanity...MT4 will progress to be the #1 trading platform and not the "#1 tool of larceny for dealers".

ES

You can tell a HUGE amount about a trading system just by the trades taken - so there's no need to have access to the EA code if you can work out its strategy from the trade-sequence, then code your own! Also the reason many won't post backtests in their entirety!!!

Sad but true...

all it takes is to just be a few pips off to destroy the model...so i find this hard to believe omy...

ES

omelette:
You can tell a HUGE amount about a trading system just by the trades taken - so there's no need to have access to the EA code if you can work out its strategy from the trade-sequence, then code your own! Also the reason many won't post backtests in their entirety!!! Sad but true...

Hi,

I am a user of the "rentasignal" system, but when i make a mail to the support , i never have a reply, i know that i have a bad english but it's not a reason . . . .

Can i have a feed back of my e-mail ?

Reason: