Bad Service desk

What a shame. The service desk provides bad service by not replying incoming messages and changing its rules for withdrawing 

Houston:
What a shame. The service desk provides bad service by not replying incoming messages and changing its rules for withdrawing 
I have never had that problem, they have always replied to me. I don't know about withdrawals, but again, I have never had a problem.

Keith Watford:
I have never had that problem, they have always replied to me. I don't know about withdrawals, but again, I have never had a problem.
Hi Keith, must I call them as I didn't receive any SMS code for registering as a Seller either? need your help...

Service desk is great !

Never had any problems with them.

Houston:
They always replied me quick.

Service desk is great !

Houston:
Hi Keith, must I call them as I didn't receive any SMS code for registering as a Seller either? need your help...

I received confirmation in my Messages, can't remember how long it took.

Contact the desk again if it takes more than a week.

Keith Watford:

I received confirmation in my Messages, can't remember how long it took.

Contact the desk again if it takes more than a week.

Sometimes it takes longer, I have an unanswered bug report from 2014.08.28, and an ignored open bug since 2014.05.12

Houston:

Each one has it's own standard of quality. Thinking a service is not good because you didn't receive an answer is a bit egocentric, though I can understand your frustration.

I reported many bugs or suggestions and most of the time you get a quick answer, sometimes you get a late answer, and it happens you didn't receive an answer at all. I would say the ServiceDesk is of medium quality. They can improve it for sure, but it's certainly not bad.

Alain Verleyen:

Each one has it's own standard of quality. Thinking a service is not good because you didn't receive an answer is a bit egocentric, though I can understand your frustration.

I reported many bugs or suggestions and most of the time you get a quick answer, sometimes you get a late answer, and it happens you didn't receive an answer at all. I would say the ServiceDesk is of medium quality. They can improve it for sure, but it's certainly not bad.

In my case, it's quite urgent as I can't sign up as a seller. I didn't get any sms notification code either

The responsivity of the service desk might depend on what they are actually doing. Didn't they release a new mt5 version last week which had causes another release due to some minor bugs?

I assume that in times like that all 'coder' working on that field and will 'bet back' to the service next week.

If so you can enjoy the competence of the people of the service desk - as I recently got a fast and positive (=solving the problem) answer about how to define and code nested classes.

Reason: