totally honored to see your trades.

SIMBA:
Hi, Buy 5 USDCAD @ 1.0515 Closed @ 1.0556 +41 pips +1941$

Hi SIMBA its good to see your trades

Minime

MiniMe:
Hi SIMBA its good to see your trades

Hi Minime,

Hope you are fine after your long trip..

Regarding my trades you can check them,and more than a hundred past trades at www.collective2.com,I have 2 systems there ,one for the past year ,PIPMACHINE with a pending to close long USDCAD, and another for this year Simba5..

Basically, I have the system at collective2 to have a public track record,and I change the system every year ( around 23 of July,this is my second year)..you don`t need to subscribe,since I am posting the trades here in this thread

The interesting thing about collective2 is that it gives you very interesting statistics and puts you infront of your good and bad traits as a trader..I am a bad&profitable trader with 70+% winning trades but big drawdowns ,I can recover from big hits and extricate myself from bad trades ,leg by leg..so,I need to reduce my DD and increase my APD

Feel free to post any comments about my trades..

nob990

nob990:
Simba

Thanks for the thread

totally honored to see your trades.

Thanks to you ,my friend

HI SIMBA,

Thanks the trip was fine I still have do another very short one but all went well.

I couldn't find PIPMACHINE on collective2; I know that you put lots of work before placing your orders, you are one of the few people who still trade manually and with logic.

I don't know what happened but I have noticed that some senior members have low star rating on their forms, quite surprising as I know they are good traders.

Good luck SIMBA and all the best

Minime

MiniMe:
HI SIMBA,

Thanks the trip was fine I still have do another very short one but all went well.

I couldn't find PIPMACHINE on collective2; I know that you put lots of work before placing your orders, you are one of the few people who still trade manually and with logic.

I don't know what happened but I have noticed that some senior members have low star rating on their forms, quite surprising as I know they are good traders.

Good luck SIMBA and all the best

Hi Alan,

If you go to SIMBA5 ,you will see "vendor has created another system..see all",there you can access PIPMACHINE if you want..Basically:

PIPMACHINE:54 weeks(the system is waiting to be killed once I close the USDCAD trade),120 trades ,86 positive(71.7%),cumulative profit 41.7%annualized..after very big OPEN dd(41.84%) ..as I said..bad & profitable trader

SIMBA5:As of now..3 Weeks,8 trades,6 positive(75%),cumulative profit 111.7% annualized over 18 days,still very young system,I am posting ,and will post the trades here..let`s see development..my aim is to be in the above 50% annualized return and to reduce max open dd to below 25%

Initially,by going to collective2,I just wanted to have a public track record,since I can not make public my pooled personal and managed accounts records(basically a few private investors in my country with an appetite for returns and acceptance of risk)..but I have realized that the statistics at C2 and the comparison/benchmarking capabilities with other systems are helping me in pinpointing exactly where I have to focus the majority of my efforts in improving my trading results..Additionally,I have learnt that people that subscribe(on free trial most of them;)) to a trading system are unable to follow most of the signals..and that there are several big funds that subscribe to the top systems at C2 and spread their risk with a system portfolio strategy..so,unless you are a big fund,do not subscribe..you are going to find all the trades in this thread ..and you are going to be unable to follow them,that`s fine,just use them as food for thought and feel free to ask me any clarifying questions you may deem pertinent

Low stars..frankly,who cares ...somebody likes your thread gives you an additional star,somebody feels offended or diminished somehow for something you have posted and they take one star..it is their right and I respect that,after having written the simbasystem thread with 108k views and the SimbaConMan with a few thousands more,I decided to just post my naked trades,as they are ,not as they should be ..and if I can make even one single person understand that trading is "trabajo de zapa" like cutting sugarcane,and not the idealized version most people have..that is ok for me

What I really value are the few posts and private messages where people tell me I have helped them in overcoming some previous problem they had...These I treasure and value

New Trades

Hi,

Buy 5 EURJPY@ 164.37

Buy 5 EURUSD@ 1.3782

Buy 5 GBPUSD@ 2.0372

Buy 5 GBPJPY@ 242.96

Reason: