Off-topic posts - page 117

Fernando Carreiro #: That has to do with your broker. You will have to discuss the issue with them.
Thank you. 

I'm in need of how to take a profit any one there please help 

I am not able to login into my account. No self promotion was done and no violation of policy was done. Please help 

ankit643 #: I am not able to login into my account. No self promotion was done and no violation of policy was done. Please help 

And what is that account's username?

Fernando Carreiro #:And what is that account's username?
Username: tradersclub52
Email: [email redacetd by moderator]

Please help to recover 

@ankit643 #: Username: tradersclub52 Please help to recover 

Currently, no such account exists. Are you sure?

How long have you had that account?

Was it a verified seller account or a normal user account?

EDIT: If you are certain and the account is important, then I suggest contacting the Service Desk about it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

And what is that account's username?

It's verified seller account. It's in use for more than 2 months. 

Username: tradersclub52

Not sure what is the issue. Not feeling well since yesterday as it was removed. Now getting message "Authentication denied" or "no such email exists"

@ankit643 #: It's verified seller account. It's in use for more than 2 months. Username: tradersclub52. Not sure what is the issue. Not feeling well since yesterday as it was removed. Now getting message "Authentication denied" or "no such email exists"

As I stated, the account does not exists. Not even a google search brings up anything for that name on this website.

There were no hits on the search — no posts, no products, no signals — nothing!

So it is very strange if you say it was a verified seller account.

What was the verified user name for that account?

Fernando Carreiro #:

As I stated, the account does not exists. Not even a google search brings up anything for that name on this website.

There were no hits on the search — no posts, no products, no signals — nothing!

So it is very strange if you say it was a verified seller account.

What was the verified user name for that account?

Yes sir, account was verified and seller verified status was also granted. Please refer to the attached screenshot 

@ankit643 #: Yes sir, account was verified and seller verified status was also granted. Please refer to the attached screenshot 

I repeat, and what was the verified name?

Anyway, we cannot do much for you here on the forum, so please contact the service desk as I have already mentioned.

Reason: