How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning - page 3

Hi Ivan Brodvich,

Thanks for pdf file explaining about how to use metatrader, how to instal EA for trading and so on. It will be very usefull for newbies.

I just upload your pdf file in Winrar archive so we do not need to use your link - your file is attached.

Members can use Winrar from here WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files to open attachment.

Files:
mt4_expedition.rar  1742 kb

Enquiry on Forex^^

Hi all,

I am kinda new of Forex. So, I want to get myself equipped with some knowledge before I start my investment in Forex. So, can anyone give some ideas in learning it?

HanaHannah:

Enquiry on Forex^^

Hi all,

I am kinda new of Forex. So, I want to get myself equipped with some knowledge before I start my investment in Forex. So, can anyone give some ideas in learning it?

Hi HanaHannah here at the forum you could find really helpful tips and tricks. I will recommend you to start from the alphabet :)
See at the link below https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/1810316-free-beginner-guide-pdf-s-forex-futures The documents from datamonkey are nice ones  
Good luck ;)

In order to start trading Forex it´s necessary to consider a few things in advance. On first place it would be a good idea to examine the Brokers and what they offer so that you could pitch on a reliable one. In order to trade currency pairs it would be necessary to invest some time to get know the market conditions better. In this case very helpful could be webinars, videos  and other literature, for instance under this link could be found very interesting books https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13074-forex-books

I prefer trading with manually, than to trade with the bots in Forex Market. I like to have control over my trades, than to hand it over to some bots.

Afro-head:
I prefer trading with manually, than to trade with the bots in Forex Market. I like to have control over my trades, than to hand it over to some bots.
I do agree with you Afro- head. Personally I also trade manually with the support of few indicators. That way I’m sure if I lose/win will be my decision.

All lessons of Codersguru (for MT4) attached (just in case someone wants to learn mql4 for coding).
By the way, Codersguru is the member of our forum (his profile link) and he is the author of the famous MQL4 trading courses which he provided online on TSD forum.

We always should rememeber the people who were the first.

-------------

I attached pdf files of those codes to the post.

---------------

And it is something related to MQL5 programming language (for MT5):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting to Read December 2013

Sergey Golubev, 2013.12.25 08:14

Expert Advisor Programming for Metatrader 5: Creating Automated Trading Systems in the Mql5 Language (Paperback)

The first guide to programming in MQL5 is here! "Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5" is a practical guide to creating automated trading strategies in the MQL5 language. Take advantage of MetaTrader 5's new features and take your trading to the next level! You'll learn how to program expert advisors quickly and easily using a ready-made framework created by an experienced MQL programmer. This book will teach you the following concepts: Learn the basics of MQL5, including variables and data types, operators, functions, event handlers, and object-oriented programming. Place, modify and close market and pending orders. Calculate, verify and add stop loss and take profit prices to an open position. Add a flexible trailing stop and/or break even stop to your strategy. Manage your trade risk with money management. Use pending orders to scale in and out of positions. Use price, time and indicator data in your expert advisors. Control program execution by trading on new bar open, and add flexible trade timers to your strategies. Walk through the creation of several basic trading strategies from start to finish. Inform the user with dialog boxes, email alerts, mobile notifications and sounds. Draw trend lines, arrows and text labels on the chart. Read and write data to CSV files. Learn the basics of creating indicators, scripts and libraries in MetaEditor. Debug, test and optimize your trading strategy. And much more! Whether you're an experienced programmer moving from MQL4, or a novice just starting with MQL5, this book will give you the foundation to quickly program fully-featured and robust trading systems. All programs and source code files featured in the book are available for download at the book's official website at Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader - MQL4 and MQL5 book

Files:

And some more related to MQL5 programming language (Metatrader 5):

---------------

If you know some other articles or threads on our forum so please post the link.

The new MetaTrader Market features app selections and sub-categories

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2017.03.29 10:10

The largest store of ready-made trading robots for the MetaTrader platforms features over 11,000 applications. We have upgraded the MetaTrader Market to help you browse through this wide variety of trading programs. The main page now features new Market products, popular Expert Advisors and indicators, as well as top free applications. The new design allows for better navigation experience in the MetaTrader Market, while providing fast access to the most interesting and useful apps.

The Experts, Indicators and Utilities sections have been enhanced with sub-sections, making it easier to find applications suiting your specific trading strategy. Trend or scalping robots, oscillators or cluster indicators, neural networks or martingale systems — the Market features an easy-to-browse selection of applications for traders of any skill level.

The new MetaTrader Market features app selections and sub-categories

Also, a month ago we launched the Coupons service for brokers — using MQL5 Coupons, you can evaluate the Market of trading applications and other services for the MetaTrader platforms for free. Ask for available coupons from your broker, and use them to get closely acquainted with the Market of trading robots.

Download MetaTrader 5 and evaluate the new Market

market

Sergey Golubev, 2016.08.01 06:58

one time

--------

How to buy a Trading Robot in MetaTrader Market?
The process of purchasing

Everything starts with the Activation in the Market. When you buy a product you do not actually get the product itself but the right to use it an unlimited number of times, but on a limited number of computers. This parameter is set for each paid product individually and it is disabled for free products.

After one activation you can use the product on a computer without any restrictions. You will not be able to download the copy of the product on another computer. If you installed the file manually, you will not open it either. Number of activations can be found on the page with a detailed description of the product in the column with its specifications (described above).

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system, seeing that every Expert Advisor offered on MQL5 Market has a demo version available.

Reason: