please help......any one....

do i need to log in with the server platform HalifaxPlus-Live before i could test the demo from the market before i buy......??    .....if so why there is no support from HalifaxPlus-Live to ask about log in issue..??...........because i cannot log in.

this mt4 /mql5 are very poorly organized.    no wonder they are fast loosing their market share and lagging behind  their competitor.   their competitor are smarter with with advanced and easy to use and organized platform.

hedger.london:

do i need to log in with the server platform HalifaxPlus-Live before i could test the demo from the market before i buy......??    .....if so why there is no support from HalifaxPlus-Live to ask about log in issue..??...........because i cannot log in.

this mt4 /mql5 are very poorly organized.    no wonder they are fast loosing their market share and lagging behind  their competitor.   their competitor are smarter with with advanced and easy to use and organized platform.

good luck getting help with this attitude!

"this mt4 /mql5" is very well organized that is why they are growing  their market their Market very fast compare to "smart competitors".

-----------------

As to login to MT5 demo ... how can you buy or test from the Market if you do not have any demo account with many MT4/MT5 broker?

-----------------

About MT5 (and I think - it is same with MT4 for example):

"How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad HelpConnecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a...

More - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

real account

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.09 10:51

MetaQuotes company is not a broker so you eed to select a broker for trading.

Some links which may help in this situation:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Getting Started

MetaTrader 5 Help - Getting Started - Open an Account 

--------------------

• "Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment and, therefore, one cannot expect to profit from them."
  • "Live accounts, unlike demo, cannot be opened straight from the platform. They can only be opened by brokerage companies under certain terms and conditions. However, a real account request can be sent to a broker from the trading platform."

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

market

Sergey Golubev, 2016.08.01 06:58

one time

--------

How to buy a Trading Robot in MetaTrader Market?
The process of purchasing

Everything starts with the Activation in the Market. When you buy a product you do not actually get the product itself but the right to use it an unlimited number of times, but on a limited number of computers. This parameter is set for each paid product individually and it is disabled for free products.

After one activation you can use the product on a computer without any restrictions. You will not be able to download the copy of the product on another computer. If you installed the file manually, you will not open it either. Number of activations can be found on the page with a detailed description of the product in the column with its specifications (described above).

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system, seeing that every Expert Advisor offered on MQL5 Market has a demo version available.

Reason: