Blessing 2 - page 210

Stop Loss idea

Hi All

Below is a close up of one of the draw downs that this EA hits every once in a while. The very first SELL you can't even see, pictured are the SELLS that followed as the price kept going up and up as you can see. This causes our HUGE drawdowns and hence my idea to try to lessen it.

What if we had a Stop-loss that after x amount of bars would simply close that first trade, then the second one if need be?

For instance, an example would be when the very first trade goes 100 pips against us the EA closes only that trade. If the trend continues agaisnt us it would close the second trade then, and so on.

Get what I mean?...

As you can see in the pics the trends that go against us REALLY stack up, look at the angle of those RED lines! That first trade ran for HUNDRENDS of pips in the wrong direction, and my idea of a adjustable Stop-loss would cut some of those losses short.

I believe everyone useing this EA would save pips by having such an option for when the trend goes against our trades.

In back testing we could be able to figure out what the Stop-loss has to be set at to minimize losses.

Again, take a look at the angle of those RED lines, those are SELLS that are agaisnt the trend and I believe a simple Stop-loss function would help us keep some of those pips, well actually A LOT of those pips!

No EA is perfect, but this one could run alot better I think if we had a Stop-loss that would close trades IN ORDER as the trend went against them.

So can someone code in that adjustable stoploss setting?

Thanks in advance!

Chart ~

This version please

This is the version I would like the Stoploss put in if a coder would be so kind.

Thank you very much ~

Chart

My bad!!

In my last post this is what I said....

"What if we had a Stop-loss that after x amount of barswould simply close that first trade, then the second one if need be?"

But it should be AMOUNT OF PIPS -not bars....

Sorry for the confusion ~

Chart

Gu

Should be careful with Gbp prelim gdp

couse the chard will become like this ( image )

i have "a small" loss in here

after 270 pages and many test...what are the best pair, time frame and setting?

many test, many version, more confusion.

now that blessing work...

what are the best pairs, timeframe and setting that you found?

can someone upload or write a resume of this IMPORTANT value?

if someone have many setting, please upload a zip file!

thanks for all your work and sorry for my rusted english

I'm italian!

Forza lupi

sku4lox:
many test, many version, more confusion.

now that blessing work...

what are the best pairs, timeframe and setting that you found?

can someone upload or write a resume of this IMPORTANT value?

if someone have many setting, please upload a zip file!

thanks for all your work and sorry for my rusted english

I'm italian!

Forza lupi

One taught you how to fish, but you still can't fish?

Do your homework! contribute something to this thread, then you can ask favors and suggestions.

ok man but how can i understand you when i dont know italian ? read the whole thread. there are lots of set files. i suggest that you first start with the normal blessing 5.1 so you can get a feel of the system, because the latest versions and settings that we discuss here are more experimental and some specialties. i reccomend you to first use irons set files because i had most success with them. but there many other people as well that have their own good sets. chartwalker is doing a great contribution so you can try with his methods later when you understand how the system is acting.

and how are the others of you here doing ? i skipped 2 weeks becasue of the stoch overbought situation thats why i wasnt very active in here. this week im expecting it to enter again cause the market droped a little bit of these peaks that we saw. i really want to make tests with chartwalkers recent eas and settings but i didnt have time, i hope that i will be able to do it during the upcomming weekend. have a nice day and hope to hear from some of you ;D

UsePowerOutSL

This is definitely one of the best EAs. And I've tested a lot.

Just to understand all the settings could someone please explain

UsePowerOutSL

Thanks

Matt

Reason: