Daily data - page 9

winnn

To recapitulate :

• 1,5,15 and 30 minute, 1 and 4 hour charts are showing daily candle
  • daily chart is showing weekly candle
  • weekly and monthly charts are showing monthly candle

Hope this clarifies. So daily and weekly charts are not going to show the same condle

winnn:
ok

hi, mladen, I can understand your words. but my chart shows daily and weekly difference already, below photos is today current living chart .

or you talk something else?

hi,mladen, in my chart from M1 to daily chart are same info, i found the info number is quite close to other person's daily info.mt4 indicator, and i also checked the daily candle, so far I still think m1 to daily are display daily info

weekly and monthly the indictor info are same , this is no doublt

or we talk about different indicator? my talk is about daily data 1.02. I can post a screen shot if necessory.

I wonder if i made a mistake or misundstand anything, because my chart shows different.

hi, mladen, in order to avoid that l misunstand or made mistake by myself. i post a screen shot from timeframe M1 to montly

we can see m1 to daily are same, if to compare with daily indi signal bar v10a mt4. the numbers both indicators display are quite similar, which is daily candlestick high low info. weekly and montly are same

please correct my mistake, thank you very much

Files:
test.jpg  808 kb

winnn

Please read post #82 again

winnn:
hi, mladen, in order to avoid that l misunstand or made mistake by myself. i post a screen shot from timeframe M1 to montly

we can see m1 to daily are same, if to compare with daily indi signal bar v10a mt4. the numbers both indicators display are quite similar, which is daily candlestick high low info. weekly and montly are same

please correct my mistake, thank you very much

hi, mladen, just now when i was in the snowing street have been thought and i understood

now rereading your text, 200% sure and understand

tomorrow daily chart will show the difference.

thank you

hi, mladen, when your indicator is recoded for position on top left chart, please let us share your intelligence.

thank you

It was made to be in right upper corner for multiple reasons. Two main reasons are that in metatrader 4 you can not anchor (align) text as you wish but metaquotes does it on its own weird way, and the other was to avoid chart and indicator data overlapping (which would make it hard to read)

winnn:
hi, mladen, when your indicator is recoded for position on top left chart, please let us share your intelligence. thank you

hi, mladen, good morning from Germany

on one full screen chart, i experienced that all the indicators have no problems.

but for small size chart, most of indicators i must change the settings to fix small screen. for example, zup indicator text i have to change it to left

please have a little time to look at my my chart, i like to overview several small charts on one screen (other idea is that i run several pc and laptops at the same time or several displays)

if one day daily data indicator could selfset its postion and text size, , please give up a notice.

thank your great work.

----------------------

otherthing, the positive and negative colour red and green i couldnt see the result. the texts stay always same colour,

can you help?

thanks again!

Files:
test_1.jpg  155 kb

now when i read again yesterday's post, i knew why I confuse for a little bit, so i like to make a summery , two main point, oposite opinion of 1 in yesterday post caused me confused:

1 on Monday, daily and weekly chart are not same

2 on Monday, daily and intraday chart are same, display daily info

my one idea, is it possible to recode: daily for daily chart , weekly for weekly chart info?

have a nice day.

thank you

Reason: