Daily data - page 10

Hello. I made a few cosmetic changes ...

New parameters:

1) Spread: The spread field shows two states. When one is below the threshold and another when it exceeds the limit. This helps you know if you are interested in entering in this moment.

2) spreadOpen / spreadClose: colors spread field.

3) spreadDigits: When enabled, the last 3 digits are highlighted. If you are in the range of 950/999 or 0/50, highlighting the last 4.

dailydata_1.10.mq4

PD: Are changes made on the fly, should not affect the original modes but I have not checked ...

Files:

Hello, it is possible Dayli Data with Haikenashi Rage, ATR Stop Loss and Retracemant Please

Greetings to all

ZFXSwap

Some data similar to daily data, but can show info for more symbols : ZFXSwap indicator

Files:
zfxiswap2.mq4  11 kb
zfxswap.png  48 kb

dailydata

Hi Mladen, sorry to bother you .

I'm using the attached version of dailydata , but the swap is not showing.

Can you check what's wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Files:
eurusddaily.jpg  157 kb
dailydata1.mq4  10 kb

gorangel:

Thanks for your help.

gorangel

Which broker?

If it is an ECN broker, they do not have swaps but commissions and that could be a reason that swap 0 is displayed

PS: just saw that it is FXCM. It just might be the case that I mentioned.

gorangel:

Thanks for your help.

Hi Gorangel,

Our MT4 platform doesn't display daily swap/rollover interest data, but this information is available on the Trading Station platform.

Your MT4 username and password will also allow you to log into Trading Station.

Jason

Mladen, thanks for you response! I thought it was something about the number of digits .

Jason , I've checked the trading station platform! thanks

I have an idea for this indicator. Is it posssible to make to muliti-pair indicator? That means we can see different pair of daily candles on one chart.

leowang:
I have an idea for this indicator. Is it posssible to make to muliti-pair indicator? That means we can see different pair of daily candles on one chart.

leowang

Problem is the following : imagine a daily candle of a GBPJPY (current values about 170) on a EURUSD chart (current value about 1.37). They simply are incompatible values if they are drawn without deformation

mladen:
Latest version of daily data on which every color is configurable from parameters (and some minor changes)

@mladen this indi works like a harm but is it possible to modify like display previous and real day candle (two candle)? Let me know please

Reason: