Change chart line width

Hello traders
How would i change the width of chart line? There is setting for color in chart properties but I'd like to have the line thicker
Thanks

e3pk: How would i change the width of chart line? There is setting for color in chart properties but I'd like to have the line thicker.
Right click on the line and change its properties.

Builtin Custom Indicator

WHRoeder:
Right click on the line and change its properties.

Right click just brings chart properties but all you can change is color of line unless I am missing something. 

FMIC:

This seems to be for moving average, I want to change a graph line thickness

I showed you two possibilities, one for a built-in indicator like Moving Average, and one for a Custom Indicator as that is what it seems you are talking about.

Properties Colours

For the actual Chart itself however, you can not change "thickness". You can only Zoom In or Out.

Zoom

Chart

If that is not it, then please post a Screen shot so that we can understand what it is you are talking about!

FMIC:

I showed you two possibilities, one for a built-in indicator like Moving Average, and one for a Custom Indicator as that is what it seems you are talking about.

For the actual Chart itself however, you can not change "thickness". You can only Zoom In or Out.

If that is not it, then please post a Screen shot so that we can understand what it is you are talking about!

Yeah, actual chart line thickness is what I want to change.
Last pic you posted where it says graph line, so thickness of that graph line, I guess as you said it can't be changed. 

FMIC:

Screenshot of chart line 

e3pk:
Yeah, actual chart line thickness is what I want to change.
Last pic you posted where it says graph line, so thickness of that graph line, I guess as you said it can't be changed. 

I also said you should use the Zoom In and Out:

Zoom

Line Graph

FMIC:

I also said you should use the Zoom In and Out:

Yeah, thanks, I use zoom in and zoom out too, I just wish I could change the graph line width and make it thicker. 

e3pk:

Yeah, thanks, I use zoom in and zoom out too, I just wish I could change the graph line width and make it thicker. 

Easy Solution: Just add a Simple Moving Average on Close Price and a Period of 1 and then set the line thickness as you wish:

MA1

Reason: