Daily data - page 2

fxbs:
you also can simply use bar clock (countdown) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177843

Tks. a lot, fxbs !!!

hi

use this indicator to tell u the remaining time of the last bar

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

prasxz:
use this indicator to tell u the remaining time of the last bar

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Great, Tks. !!

could anybody add to the indicator to show the previous day as well? would be great

If someone could add the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Averaged-Range.. this indi would be perfect!

Thanks

Another great piece of work by Mladen...

Thanks a stack, Kris

mladen:
In order to stop some things :

Daily data is a simple tool to show information I find useful in my trading

It is not and it was not an elite section indicator (indicators in elite section are much more serious than this one) This one is simply a tool that does not take too much space, looks rather good, and is fairly useful

PS : please do not ask me to add this, add that... well you got the picture. The source is here, and it is opened for modifications

PPS: when placed on daily charts this indicator shows weekly data, and when placed on weekly or monthly charts it shows monthly data (despite its name)

Hi all,

This my another "creative immitation" of Mladen's work... Daily_Data_narrow.mq4 indicator.

FYI, I use 22" screens with 1680 pixels across and [default MT4] 4-charts per screen. When I use "Chart Shift" function/icon, the modified indicator fits perfectly (see below pic).

Cheers, Kris

Daily Data

Hi mladen.

I have a request: Could be possible to change the Daily Data indicator in order to accept the day that we would want to?

I would like to put on my chart two, three or more daily candles, but the information of the current candle is the only will appear on the chart. Then, my request is only to view the candle, not the information.

I know that other indicator "Candle Daily DK" can show candles, but the problem is that this indicator only shows three candles and I can't move the the position of the candles. With the Daily Candle it is possible to choose the position of the candle and they are very narrow too (excellent).

Thanks in advance to share this great work.

Range statistics

mladen:
In order to stop some things :

Daily data is a simple tool to show information I find useful in my trading

It is not and it was not an elite section indicator (indicators in elite section are much more serious than this one) This one is simply a tool that does not take too much space, looks rather good, and is fairly useful

PS : please do not ask me to add this, add that... well you got the picture. The source is here, and it is opened for modifications

PPS: when placed on daily charts this indicator shows weekly data, and when placed on weekly or monthly charts it shows monthly data (despite its name)

Mladen,

I know I am making you a request which you may or may not like. I am a retired person and not a coder. I am one of your admirers of information tools. I am also looking for your Heng Seng indicator .

Now I want to trade without any leverage (so no pressure for me to work under pressure) who buys goods (currencies) and sells when there is a opportunity to make a profit. It will be essential to recognise market cycles top and bottom based on averages and major support and resistance points. It will be stress-less trading I will be going into. Your indicator with the bar is a good indicator. ADX indicator will help decide whether to do range trade or not? I will be grateful if you can suggest a better indicator that the ADX indicator to establish the ranging market .l

Will you please incorporate the information provided by the attached indicator in your Narrow indicator? If you can include yearly percentage change it will be great.

Thank you.

Files:
range.mq4  3 kb
eurjpy91208.gif  40 kb

adjustable beginning of day

Dear Mladen,

Would you consider adding a parameter to your Daily_Data indicator, allowing us to adjust the beginning of day?

I use FXCM MT4 where the new chart day is at 00h00 NYC time, while generally accepted end of trading day is 17h00 NYC time.

See attached picture with daily pivots showing the new levels at 17h00, but daily_data draws daily candle from 00h00.

Thanks, Kris

Files:
daily_data.gif  23 kb
Reason: