Files:
dd.gif  20 kb

poster:
A "secret admirer" posting things like these

Good.

At least people will have something not so in-useful to use

poster:
A "secret admirer" posting things like these

Man this website and guy are a fraud, he also posted one of mine with the exact text I posted on TSD, with no quote or anything... If you read me, man, don't just copy-paste, quote where you find your stuff. Same for other stuff

airquest:
Man this website and guy are a fraud, he also posted one of mine with the exact text I posted on TSD, with no quote or anything... If you read me, man, don't just copy-paste, quote where you find your stuff. Same for other stuff

airquest

Please do not misunderstand, but I altered your post. Sites like that are better off on their own (without links pointing to them). Maybe that way one they they will actually contribute something to the trading community and not just show how twisted the idea of an internet free for all got due to people that do things like that

mladen:
airquest Please do not misunderstand, but I altered your post. Sites like that are better off on their own (without links pointing to them). Maybe that way one they they will actually contribute something to the trading community and not just show how twisted the idea of an internet free for all got due to people that do things like that

You did right, sorry about having linked to it. You could have deleted the whole last sentence though, dosen't make sense anymore :-). Regards.

airquest:

They are always going to do things like that on the net. What they were doing on street corners with 3 boxes of matches they do now on the internet. And they all pretend to be the authors of what they are trying to sell you

Hello Mladen;

Thanks for the indicator.

Would you please add smaller font size option? and another option to view the swap long/short only?

Info bar (just the bar showing the candle for period from daily data) info_bar.mq4

Files:
info_bar.png  87 kb
info_bar.mq4  2 kb

Virtual day - similar to daily data ind_-_virtualdaycreate.ex4

mladen:
Daily data version that avoids the current bug with new metatrader 4 and labels : dailydata_nmc.mq4 It will work OK with future builds too (unless they mess it up completely)

Does it help to add:

- Time Server

- Time zone

- Local time

Thanks

Reason: