Holy Grail - page 12

leeb:
OK so do we all agree price prediction is impossible? If so then maybe the real holy grail is risk management (massive hint here)

wasn't it always so

all the rest is just helping us in MM

whisperer:
wasn't it always so all the rest is just helping us in MM

If you ask people, 99% will ask you "what is MM?"

So, it is not the grail they are looking for

If I found a "holy grail" that consistently made money? Hell yes I would follow it. Just slightly larger trades after time and scale up as the money base gets bigger and ride the road to success. Not following a working system or trying to tweak it is okay for small tweaks or for those who have the money to play.

well it appears the HG trader on FF is up more this wk - just the one trade

80lots / 1.9% / $15,840.00 / 20.2pips

after a little thought it appears to me having the Grail or not is slightly irrelevant

what is most important is having Huge Gonads (am i allowed to say that)

not sure these can be bought on line though

Trading 80 lots? Then the guy has gambling problems

techmac:
Trading 80 lots? Then the guy has gambling problems

he has the Huge Gonads

have to say though i like his style

i'm surprised the brokers let him make so much,

hopefully it does n't go pear shaped anytime soon

Is that really a real account? There it is written "live" on almost every account. Guessing that those are demo accounts the same as myfxbook or zulu or similar (come one - live accounts from nigeria?)

I think that the holly grail in on NFP news. The biggest signal of providing real tons of money.

on my own:
Is that really a real account? There it is written "live" on almost every account. Guessing that those are demo accounts the same as myfxbook or zulu or similar (come one - live accounts from nigeria?)

as far as i'm aware its real

its on FF and not one of the ludicrous percentage explorers where no-one whats to show how small a profit they make with their martingale systems

although nearly 900% is ok,

he's from Sweden, although anything is possible and could be from Nigeria

i've looked at some of the trades and there does n't seem to be anything really special about it

just takes fairly high probability trades and bets large, probably mostly trading the trend as others have mentioned

most trades win and a few still loose and loose big

whether the FF explorers can be faked i dunno, but he's not on there posting or even on FF much by the looks of it, unlike a few others who seem to be selling stuff

has to be worth trying the same though at some point....

Hi WR1

I can't spot these pages. Can you send more infos?

PM me if you need.

Thanks a lot.

Have a good trading week.

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

Reason: