Holy Grail - page 9

Hello

Bill Williams has described the Holy Graal in a simple quote:

"Want whats the Market wants"

When you enter a trade in the direction of the trend of the higher time frame, you have always high probablilty for a winning trade

I made a video here where i explain this:

cheers

FTT59:
Hello

Bill Williams has described the Holy Graal in a simple quote:

"Want whats the Market wants"

When you enter a trade in the direction of the trend of the higher time frame, you have always high probablilty for a winning trade

I made a video here where i explain this:

cheers

You need a large account for that in a lot of cases

Traders, how much they seek holy grails so much they are scared of them and then they are envy when somebody else have them. I enjoy them, that's all. Like Einstein said look for simplicity. Valid is always simple.

I have lot of fun on this forum.

So long holy schmolies.

Hermes

"Bill Williams has described the Holy Graal in a simple quote: "Want whats the Market wants"

Not exactly, the market must meet your conditions, otherwise no trade. That's edge.

Hermes

"Bill Williams has described the Holy Graal in a simple quote: "Want whats the Market wants"

Not exactly, the market must meet your conditions, otherwise no trade. That's edge.

Hermes

P.S. sorry, first it argued with me than it took it twice.

My apologies for misusing this tread for commercial purpose. I didn't check before if we have here also commercial section. I put now a thread in commercial systems section and hope moderators will be more tolerant to it.

Guys, don't lose a faith in creating "almost" holy grails because faith is the last what should die in you. Never give up! Be persistent and patient. Meditate! Alpha 10 Hz is creative zone where HG are born. Beta 13 Hz up is thinking stressful zone.

Just one simple idea, not holy: Put 21 EMA and MACD on chart. When price breaks the 21 EMA up and the MACD also breaks up the zero line buy, via verse for sells. Works good on H1 TFs. Add some other excellent leading indicator and you are nearer to HG. You can replace the 21 EMA with BB no middle line and put both 0.233 or 0.377. Above/below the buffer lines is you fighting field.

Good luck

Hermes

The tread is now in commercial section under Almost HG.

Thanks you moderators

Hermes

Holy grail by karl dittman buysellforexsecret.zip

Files:

Everyone might have different views of what a "Holy Grail" should be - 100% wins is unrealistic. Why not find setups that give you the edge when trading and hopefully able to use it to make consistent profit. Remember traders with deep pockets are looking for liquidity and can change things quite quickly.

If we consider that a system that can produce us steady income of a couple of % can be called a hlly grail, then it exists. Expecting 100% accuracy is a delusion

Reason: