Binary Options Signals/Help - page 2

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Copy a Binary Options Signal?

David Woolrich, 2016.11.04 22:44

Has anyone had any experience of successfully copying a Binary Options signal? I have created a signal but would like to be able to offer support for any people wanting to subscribe also.

- How does the trade size work for copier
- Do you have to have the same broker so Binary Options Assets can be selected?

Any advice would be great 

New to Binary Options

stubbtoe, 2016.11.29 12:06

Hey guys, proper newbie here.

Just got into binary options and using a demo account until I get a student loan, and taking the demo account seriously until I can invest capital.

Ive done research but still feel like I'm punting a couple times, I use the 15 minute strategy using Bollinger bands, RSI, STOCH and CCI (kind of)

Ive kept the 70 and 30 levels at a period of 14 and the others as standard too. Is this correct for trading at 15 minute expiries?

This strategy seems best for me as I'm a student with limited time, but I may be wrong.

The question I have is that its a pain searching through all currencies keeping an eye out for RSI and Stochastic breaches of outer bounds and I wondered if there's a shortcut or whether I can get a free alert system or something along those lines.

Also any sort of advice regarding bankroll/betting system when trading would be great. I currently use the martingale (2.5x) when I have a losing bet and the rsi remains high, stochastic is about to crossover still above 20. Is this an ok betting strategy given its the 15 minute strategy?

Thanks for any advice this is a huge post!

Regards

Dave 

Whats a newbie to do to begin Binary Options Trading, I dont want to just throw money at it

Jerry Cunningham:
I dont want to just throw money at it
Thats essentially the only thing you can do with it.

ANYONE KNOW OF A PLATFORM THAT CAN AUTOMATE BINARY SIGNALS FROM MT4 TO WEB {non mt4} BROKERS?

Emanuel Voelker, 2017.02.17 06:12

ANYONE KNOW OF A PLATFORM THAT CAN AUTOMATE BINARY SIGNALS FROM MT4 TO WEB {non mt4} BROKERS? 

basically,

A platform that sends trade signals from my own mt4 to multiple web binary options brokers {those that normally require manual trading on an online binary site, like 24option, etc.}

I need one that allows compatibility for many brokers. Many meaning almost all. Not interested in anything that is only compatible with a few.

Thank you so much   

BCS Forex, InstaForex, LiteForex and other brokers launched MetaTrader 5

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2017.02.02 08:09

The migration of brokers to MetaTrader 5 is underway

"We are delighted to announce that Binary.com has adopted MetaTrader 5's hedging accounting system, as it expands the trading possibilities for our clients", — points out Jean Yves Sireau, CEO of Binary.com. "It offers the opening of multiple positions per instrument, a feature very popular with Forex traders, while providing all the benefits of the next generation MetaTrader platform. Traders on our MetaTrader 5 platform can now avail a wider range of trading strategies, reacting to both positive and negative news in the market".

Reason: