Holy Grail - page 7

mladen:
pretorian1 There are no 90% accurate systems. Whoever tells you differently, is not telling you the exact truth

What about people that are gaining XXX-XXXXX% rewards ? They haven't done it using something less accurate.

Hmm, I've changed my mind, I'm too curious.The next description is what I have found about Dittmann, so be aware .... :

"I want to alert all Forex traders that the name KARL DITTMANN is a scam.

The modus operandi :

1) Offer free indicators which he picks up from other free sites

2) Sends his offer of his own indicators

3) Resends second offer of indicator citing its an upgraded version

4) The payment site Plimus - | Plimus - Sell Online, Web Ecommerce, Online Shopping Software doesnt work and he asked to pay through his support staff's Dina Savelyeva registered under the emaila***@*****.com. The name itself is not German and as claimed by another forumer, he was asked to translate his mail from German to English as obviously, he is not German.

5) Omitted the terms of 30days free trial money back guarantee

6) Uses the photo of a European man to make the name KARL DITTMAN more realistic

7) Email used karl at karl dittmann dot com

8) Uses the term 'Let meknow if you need anything, I am willing to help' to convince you that he is super sincere.

9) Once you asked for refund, he will show you a screen that the payment was not complete with a list of other buyers who has status 'Issued refunds' "

I wonder how it is possible, not that these things happen, but how the scammers always seem to get away with it ????

Hi there,

I want to 'update' my scammers list and I reckon you have a lot more experience than me, so what do you guys think about the following names ?

Derek Bloom - Touchstone Trading

Frank Bermea - Profitable Trading

Reid Chapman - EvergreenFx - Megan Fx

Mark Soberman with a 'fantastic' Keltner Bells Forex System, does it ring a bell ?

Trade of the Week

MTI - Joshua Martinez (and many others) they sell a system for about 5000 Dollars, gets you rich in 'no time' ....

I get emails from these, mostly, you know the ropes, it's something like : Last offer, only 10 copies left, a timer with 1 day, 5 hours, 32 minutes left, descriptions of huge gains if one buys the system, and so on and on and on ....

This one is not the best, but the least worse : Tradinggroup - Fx Trading

From these I sometimes get a link to some indicators, some are not that bad at all but of course not fantastic either.

The more fantastic ones, you got to buy.

Pffff, it's better to buy here, at least you know what you will get....no holy grail, but a decent indicator.

Wulong10:
Hi there,

I want to 'update' my scammers list and I reckon you have a lot more experience than me, so what do you guys think about the following names ?

Derek Bloom - Touchstone Trading

Frank Bermea - Profitable Trading

Reid Chapman - EvergreenFx - Megan Fx

Mark Soberman with a 'fantastic' Keltner Bells Forex System, does it ring a bell ?

Trade of the Week

MTI - Joshua Martinez (and many others) they sell a system for about 5000 Dollars, gets you rich in 'no time' ....

I get emails from these, mostly, you know the ropes, it's something like : Last offer, only 10 copies left, a timer with 1 day, 5 hours, 32 minutes left, descriptions of huge gains if one buys the system, and so on and on and on ....

This one is not the best, but the least worse : Tradinggroup - Fx Trading

From these I sometimes get a link to some indicators, some are not that bad at all but of course not fantastic either.

The more fantastic ones, you got to buy.

Pffff, it's better to buy here, at least you know what you will get....no holy grail, but a decent indicator.

I have an email that I left to be a spamming bait - never look at it - it is probably filled with offer that will make me rich. Only way to avoid them : use an email like that

pretorian1:
What about people that are gaining XXX-XXXXX% rewards ? They haven't done it using something less accurate.

What rewards?

The one they are telling that they got? Or those which they risked as crazy on some contest for 1 month and which will lead them to disaster in the next month? See for example the winners of metatrade EA cobtests and none (I repeat - none) survived more than a couple of months. There was even an EA that was 5th or 6th and the system was : always by EURUSD. It did not have an option for selling at all in the code

Try them out - but please be warned : there is no mathematical possibility to predict the future (meaning having those 90% accuracy) - otherwise Stephen Wolfram would be the richest man on Earth and not those that are

Or simply get a HFT (it would cost only a couple of million I guess - havent negotiated lately some HFT - and do not care about the system but only about how to get some information leak in order to be able to enter the market 1/2 a second before the others and rip them off

mladen:
What rewards?

The one they are telling that they got? Or those which they risked as crazy on some contest for 1 month and which will lead them to disaster in the next month? See for example the winners of metatrade EA cobtests and none (I repeat - none) survived more than a couple of months. There was even an EA that was 5th or 6th and the system was : always by EURUSD. It did not have an option for selling at all in the code

Try them out - but please be warned : there is no mathematical possibility to predict the future (meaning having those 90% accuracy) - otherwise Stephen Wolfram would be the richest man on Earth and not those that are

Or simply get a HFT (it would cost only a couple of million I guess - havent negotiated lately some HFT - and do not care about the system but only about how to get some information leak in order to be able to enter the market 1/2 a second before the others and rip them off

I mean the ones that are gaining it for themselves, but contestants also has great % of profit. I didn't say it should be used for year or more because you would get billions and before that the liquidity for you on forex will get smaller and you could have a problems with opening and closing your huge transactions. But if you withdraw your money after that gains and start trading "from the begin" with same initial deposit ? It would work good.

pretorian1:
I mean the ones that are gaining it for themselves, but contestants also has great % of profit. I didn't say it should be used for year or more because you would get billions and before that the liquidity for you on forex will get smaller and you could have a problems with opening and closing your huge transactions. But if you withdraw your money after that gains and start trading "from the begin" with same initial deposit ? It would work good.

Imagine this :

The winner of the latest contest was up 5000% at the end

But he was up 15.000% at one moment. Now imagine that you started trading when it was 15.000% up. Assumption that a system will always first go positive is wrong.

Hi!

90% accurate systems?

It is so easy. Enter the market and set the SL 5 times your TP. Your hit rate will be close to 90%. If you find a way to get rid of 10% losing trades you will became rich in a year. I have tried for years!

And a question. What happened to like option below Mladen's posts?! Just thank? No like?!

Best,

I think everybody here likes him, therefore the option has been removed ....

Wulong10:
I think everybody here likes him, therefore the option has been removed ....

Except sometimes me when I look in the mirror

Reason: