Holy Grail - page 10

Again and again

Why not trading instead of looking for grail?

3 years of trading hotforex and still the talk of the holy grail continues, and no results that are satisfactory so far, but i guess there is glimps of hope somewhere outthere, who knows. my holy grail is "keep on going"

the holy grail has been found. moreover, not 1!!!!! 4 units

suat:
the holy grail has been found. moreover, not 1!!!!! 4 units

And all that was found in the never-land

:):)

What a nice news : after thousands of years, it is found

thank you, thank you, thank you guys :)

You do not need to cheer

Not: çalış seninde olur

suat:
thank you, thank you, thank you guys :)

You do not need to cheer

Not: çalış seninde olur

You can work as much as you want, you will not find it

Why do you think nobody found it yet? Because they all are inferior? I would not think so

hmm...

well it appears someone did find it, and the results prove something close enough has been found

i won't post the link due to privacy for the individual, but there are live trade explorers on FF,

sure most have seen these?

one live account i saw yesterday has made 1.2 million dollars from only last May (2014) starting with 20k

and in only 25 trades

i presume he's made more in the past as he's trading about 20-100lots per trade, and does n't seem too bothered about the occasional loss

but goes to show it can be done, its the closest i've ever seen to the Grail

and has at least given me some inspiration to take a few more risks

as life is too short

i suspect there are many more people who do very similar - we just don't hear about them

anyways Good luck

WR1:
hmm...

well it appears someone did find it, and the results prove something close enough has been found

i won't post the link due to privacy for the individual, but there are live trade explorers on FF,

sure most have seen these?

one live account i saw yesterday has made 1.2 million dollars from only last May (2014) starting with 20k

and in only 25 trades

i presume he's made more in the past as he's trading about 20-100lots per trade, and does n't seem too bothered about the occasional loss

but goes to show it can be done, its the closest i've ever seen to the Grail

and has at least given me some inspiration to take a few more risks

as life is too short

i suspect there are many more people who do very similar - we just don't hear about them

anyways Good luck

WR1

That is a result of a simple trend trading and using common sense (see what started at that exact time when the first order of that account was opened and what was the trend ever since)

Except that the first couple of orders could not be executed on all the brokers (different margin) and that those were so high a risk trading that it is a game how it was done, not trading (he was risking more than 100% on those positions)

anyway, as you said, good luck

Reason: