Gentlemen

I'm ecstatic!

Just found the Holy Grail

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071853/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

Is that luck or what???

Ricardo

:)

Finally - it is found

Thanks a lot for your attaching link here. I will see this one for sure.

There isn't anything like holy grail in forex market. There are many scams online selling their so called holy grail trading systems or robots with fake results but most of them are very poor in live account performance.

I M TRYING TO MADE ONE

CURRENTLY TESTING....................

WILL TEST IN LIVE MARKET FOR NEXT SIX MONTH B4 TRADING ON IT

CREATED SEPARATE THREAD FOR SAME

THOSE WANT TO B PART OF THIS JOURNEY VISIT

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/185411

Files:
eurusd1hr.png  99 kb
eurusd24hr.png  101 kb

It's a very interesting question. I guess for first times I would be very glad, and then it would become just a routine. People get used to everything, and huge income ensured by those "Holy grail" would become normally usual quite quickly, this is our nature. To be fair, I shall just underline that one must avoid any tools marked as "Holy grail", especially those you have to pay for. Market is being constantly changed all the time, especially at the present day (as for the moment of this post). I believe that the holy grail is that there is no holy grails at all

Dreams, dreams ....

Fasttrade

I checked the link you posted.

Those little up and down arrows, that you never explain where they come from, are your... HOLY GRAIL? More like HOLY SH*T to me!

You say that you "WILL TEST IN LIVE MARKET FOR NEXT SIX MONTH"

Good for you!

After you lose that money (95% chances you will) we could try a TMA-Rainbow-Zig-Zag mixed repainter and prove these guys are all wrong.

To deal Forex you don't need to be stupid! You also have to be blind and stubborn!

Wish you all the best

Pipsycho:
Fasttrade

I checked the link you posted.

Those little up and down arrows, that you never explain where they come from, are your... HOLY GRAIL? More like HOLY SH*T to me!

You say that you "WILL TEST IN LIVE MARKET FOR NEXT SIX MONTH"

Good for you!

After you lose that money (95% chances you will) we could try a TMA-Rainbow-Zig-Zag mixed repainter and prove these guys are all wrong.

To deal Forex you don't need to be stupid! You also have to be blind and stubborn!

Wish you all the best

i never said i have done with my work. i said i m doing some calculation which work on eur/usd.i m testing this if u wish u can check those signals which i post

i m still testing and if u think its going to repaint its ur own view as i already told i mark these arrow manually when i think its turnig point and update post so no question of changing signal?

brother even me trader in market. im not trying to sell anything so i dont care what it means to u if u dont like its ur own whish

any way thanks for ur good wishes

watch the effect of buy point in my holy sh*t brother pipsycho updated in thred in morning

Files:

How many do u need HG system?

there is many people on the world who has that hg,,,,,,,

Reason: