New Members introduction - page 915

Hi, This is Setiawan from Indonesia. I'm new and i just want to say Hi !!

Thanks dear admin to giving me a chance to become a member with this forum. I am pleased. I am faisal from Bangladesh. Beginner at Forex platform. Everybody pray for me. Thanks

Hi Everyone. im new to this and i need sharpen my trading skills.

Hi I'm Santhosh, I'm new to forex, I hope you guys can help me out.

Hi, I'm new to this forum.. I want to say HI to all members.

Hi

Hi I'm 43 years old Finnish man and I have been playing Poker for 10 years, and feel that it is time to do something else. Therefore, at this of course could be a new interest in your destination.

Let's see how the poker Grinder doing of trading with a lot of the same elements as in poker, such as cash management, variance, and a lot of numerical data to analyze .

Trading is at least a promising start, and believe in the ability to grow.

Hello, am kind of new in this forum; am here to learn and share my knowledge too... welcome to me

Hi traders I'm at least 5 years in the forex trading and still lokig a way to determine future prices. For now I'm working to go in Las Vegas to learn with new strategy.

Have a nice day,

Zalbko

Hi,

We strive to bring clients the best possible support in the industry and has been rated to provide support outweighing courses that cost over 10 x more!

We also provide forex trainning which includes advance courses like bank manipulation trading course ( PRO TRADER ) , Advance course ( Experience Course ) , Beginners Course ( Baby Trader ).

The forex courses is available in multiple languages like English , Tamil , Telugu , Hindi , Marathi.

Feel free to contact us on following information.

hola saludos desde colombia soy nuevo en el foro espero poder intercambiar información con la comunidad