Vegas Is Back - New Algorithm

I'm the real vegas, author of the previously released "The 1 Hour Tunnel Method" and "The 4 Hour Tunnel Method". In the next few days I will release my new algorithm for short term traders [scalpers and day traders].

"The Vegas Short Term Algorithm" comes with everything you need to be successful and make money. It will and should change the way you trade.

-vegas

Bring it on man!

where system?

Things went a little quicker than I had anticipated, therefore sometime later today I will post where you can get all the files for "The Vegas Short Term Algorithm", along with ALL my other important files you will need to get up and running.

I know the Forex community wants and expects high standards from a professional trader. I guarantee you haven't seen anything like this. Whatever you have paid money for, you're going to want to send it back for a refund. As with ALL my efforts, they come free.

See everyone later today after I trade.

-vegas

Ok, it’s time to deliver the goods

But before you go racing off to the download links please read this entire post. That’s all I’m asking

To download ALL MY FILES [there are others too] go to my blog at the following link:

VegasForex

My new algorithm is “The Vegas Short Term Algorithm”; 41 pages in PDF and is ready for download. It is for day traders and scalpers only. You need to also download 2 other PDF files: 1) “The Marble Game”, and 2) “Vegas in Print”. These 2 files are referenced in the algorithm and you need to read

Even though I explain everything in detail in the algorithm file, I will reiterate an important detail here to avoid confusion and get you up and running very fast.

When you trade on the MT4 platform [demo or real], do you have pricing for EUR/USD with 4 or 5 digits after the decimal place? 1.40105 bid [5 digits pricing], or 1.4010 bid [4 digits pricing]?

If 4 digits: download “Vegas STA4 Long.mq4” and “Vegas STA4 Short.m
If 5 digits: download “Vegas STA5 Long.mq4” and “Vegas STA5 Short.m
These are the *.mq4 files for the 5M candlesticks.

If you are a Newbie to all of this, don’t worry, I explain everything in excruciating detail in the Appendix. I guide you through everything. In addition, if you are a complete Newbie to Forex, please download and read “Forex For Newbies”. 38 pages in PDF al

I’m going to start another thread for discussion of the algorithm and post comments, answer questions, and post examples. Enjoy everybody!

I have posted the appropriate file with all the details, and it is awaiting 'permission" by the current host moderator. However long this takes I have no clue.

So, whenever they get around to it, you'll have the details.

If you want it now, email me at gmail. vegasforex@ is the handle, and I'll give you the specific info. You may however, view my public profile here on the forum, and then go to my blog site and get "The Vegas Short Term Algorithm" from the download link.

-vegas

Ok, it’s time to deliver the goods

But before you go racing off to the download links please read this entire post. That’s all I’m asking

To download ALL MY FILES [there are others too] go to my website. Simply go to my “public profile” by double-clicking “therealvegas” on the post header, and get the URL of my website. Once there you can see all the download links for f

My new algorithm is “The Vegas Short Term Algorithm”; 41 pages in PDF and is ready for download. It is for day traders and scalpers only. You need to also download 2 other PDF files: 1) “The Marble Game”, and 2) “Vegas in Print”. These 2 files are referenced in the algorithm and you need to read

Even though I explain everything in detail in the algorithm file, I will reiterate an important detail here to avoid confusion and get you up and running very fast.

When you trade on the MT4 platform [demo or real], do you have pricing for EUR/USD with 4 or 5 digits after the decimal place? 1.40105 bid [5 digits pricing], or 1.4010 bid [4 digits pricing]?

If you are a Newbie to all of this, don’t worry, I explain everything in excruciating detail in the Appendix. I guide you through everything. In addition, if you are a complete Newbie to Forex, please download and read “Forex For Newbies”. 38 pages in PDF al

I’m going to start another thread [The Vegas Short Term Algorithm] here in the Forums section for discussion of the algorithm and post comments, answer questions, and post examples. This new thread will start today [10/21/2010] with an example from today [a teachable moment if you will].

I would appreciate feedback; comments and questions are always welcome.

Enjoy everybody!

-vegas

therealvegas:
Ok, it’s time to deliver the goods. But before you go racing off to the download links please read this entire post. That’s all I’m asking. To download ALL MY FILES [there are others too] go to my website. Simply go to my “public profile” by double-clicking “therealvegas” on the post header, and get the URL of my website. Once there you can see all the download links for files My new algorithm is “The Vegas Short Term Algorithm”; 41 pages in PDF and is ready for download. It is for day traders and scalpers only. You need to also download 2 other PDF files: 1) “The Marble Game”, and 2) “Vegas in Print”. These 2 files are referenced in the algorithm and you need to read them. Even though I explain everythi in the algorithm file, I will reiterate an important detail here to avoid confusion and get you up and running very fast.

I’m going to start another thread [The Vegas Short Term Algorithm] here in the Forums section for discussion of the algorithm and post comments, answer questions, and post examples. This new thread will start today [10/21/2010] with an example from today [a teachable moment if you will].

I would appreciate feedback; comments and questions are always welcome.

Enjoy everybody!

-vegas

Hi vegas,

You are great! That is a fantastic work! Congratulations! Very impressive and easy to understand. One question. When do you say that a trend is determined using the 4h chart? E.g. today the two lines are overlapping one other. Is there a min. distance between the two line you want to see?

sukui:
Hi vegas, You are great! That is a fantastic work! Congratulations! Very impressive and easy to understand. One question. When do you say that a trend is determined using the 4h chart? E.g. today the two lines are overlapping one other. Is there a min. distance between the two line you want to see?

Sukui,

Thank you - and I hope it helps your trading.

Remember, the only purpose of the 4 Hour chart is to determine which side of the market we want to trade from - meaning we want to know the easiest way to make money [trend is your friend]. When the 2 MA's are overlapping, what does it really mean?

Well, it gives us some very valuable information. Specifically, the 4 Hour chart is telling us that there is no easy side today. Long and short trades should be about equal profitability in a probability sense. It also suggests to me that, being a Friday during a week with high volatility, it is going to be a choppy affair.

Hope this helps.

-vegas

I want to respond to oilfxpro and his thread “All Trading Systems and All Robots fail

I certainly agree with the premise that they must fail at some point; nothing can be 100% and carry no risk. No risk = no market. By default then, no single trade should be the benchmark for your ultimate success or failure. I specifically address this concept in my trading philosophy file “The Marble Game”, and in Part I of “The Vegas Short Term Algorit

At the very heart of the dilemma for all traders are the “shifting sands” of trading. For the vast majority of traders, most days seem like playing a game in which the rules constantly change but nobody informed them of the changes. Again, I address this in “The Marble Game”. When you decide to “play” it has to be on your own terms and condi

I have never been a big fan of the EA’s [robots]. I fully understand there appeal, but I don’t think most people really grasp the main negative of there approach. In essence, its one size fits all. Every algorithm has at least 1 weakness that leads to losses; the vast majority of algorithms have a lot more than that. Do the robot sellers ever talk about what these weaknesses are? More importantly, do they even know what they ar

For those of you who have read my algorithm, you know I address these “shifting sands”. Specifically, volatility levels with respect to exhaustion points, different rules for buy and sell, and the identification of “fingerprint zones”. I try and chawith the market instead of ignoring reality.

There are answers for the questions. But even after 30 years of trading, the reason I don’t have all the answers is because I’m still asking question

-vegas

Sometime in the next day or so I will post on my homepage the *.mq4 files for gold [XAUUSD] and silver [XAGUSD]. I know some of you like to trade precious metals, and these will be the appropriate files to put into the MT4 platform.

Check sometime on Monday or Tuesday and they will be there for you to download.

-vegas

Reason: