New Members introduction - page 1038

Hi, i'm interested to FX and strategies and new indys

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

[삭제]

ijust be come new s memeber

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have been trading since 2000. This forum seems to have very good engagement by traders. Thank you.

I am new to this forum

Hi!

I liked your forum. I want to stay on it more.

Hi All

New member..Greetings from Sweden

I am fairly new to this forum and I am interested in forex

Добрый день всем!

Just started my journey in forex.

Hope I will learn and be able to master it.

Hi

i am MT4 and MT5 programmer for more than 10 years

forextsd is good website but download from it is not so easy and it's not good !

email: naser.gh.67[ at ]gmail.com

replace [ at ] to @