New Members introduction - page 919

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello from England, look forward to joining all you forex junkies!

i just new member best forex

Hi Guys

Hi I'm new member

I am a french trader.

During few months i only did work on autotrading project, trying to create a full automated system and to create EA... i've made some really good EA's but did never feel 100% secure to only trade this way. The fact to be in front of my screen, to see what is happening on the market and to be able to make the link between the technical analysis and the financial/economic information is much more secure and can not be 100% automated.

So now... i only trade a very simple why : open my charts, read the news, and decide myself what i am going to do ).

hi everybody. i'm David.. i just lost a lot of money with gbp/usd

Forex is a way of success!

Perfect forum guys.

Hello everyone, and greetings from Latvia !

Hi, I've been a member of this site for quite a while now but have been prompted to introduce myself. I'm from Malta and I've been involved with FX trading all the way since 1998.

Peter

Hi, I've been a member of this site for quite a while now but have been prompted to introduce myself. I'm from Malta and I've been involved with FX trading all the way since 1998.

Peter

Reason: