New Members introduction - page 916

Hi, From Thailand

Good day to all

Hey all.

I`m new to this site but not new to trading. I use a combination of Range Bars, 3xstochastics(just overlaying the K lines), Ergodics(2 of them with different settings. 1 to show divergence and 1 for the trend direction). A MACD set to 40,80,10 to show trend, and a false "Vix" indicator to help me find the bottoms(dips). That and 3 MA`s to show pullbacks...

Sounds messy ; ) but it works for me.

Hope everyone`s great!?!

Jon

Files:
jr_sp500.jpg  922 kb

Hi everyone im new on this site and in forex trading.

Maybe someone knows a good signal site for me.

hi everyone i am nats. Good to be here.

hi, i am from bangladesh . i like forex trading personally and that is why i am here. i want to stay with forex trading long time and want to be a experience trader. pray for me.

Hello, everyone!

Hi I am new to this forum.

Great site to know more about the Forex.

Hi! I'm From Russia. But Forex is an area without borders

ForexBrokerInc was established in 2012 and offers its services to US customers as well as 160 other countries worldwide.

ForexBrokerInc has its head office in Belize City, maintains an office location in the United States, and operates a satellite office in Malta. Over 50 forex pairs, CFDs and futures are offered by ForexBrokerInc with platforms that can be accessed by desktop and all mobile devices. ForexBrokerInc offers great customer service and fast withdrawals and deposits. Its excellent conditions guarantee to give you a safe, profitable and enjoyable trading experience.

Reason: