New Members introduction - page 911

Hi to all

I recently created the optionsignalers.com blog.The purpose of this blog is primarily to record and evaluate a forex trading system I have developed.The system evaluation is already on its third year, the system itself is designed for the binary options market and it it is based on two custom indicators that I have written specifically for this purpose after seven long years of trying to “ride the tiger” as most of us do.

The indicators I am talking about will remain untill further notice for private use only.Also I will not be disclosing more details about the system -other than the entry/exit signals which I will be publishing in my blog ,forums and also my Twitter account.The reasons being that my longterm goal is a transition to a subscription based signals service .

An important aspect of that goal is creating a consistently profitable and sustainable signals service and not another “too good to be true” internet offer with a 5 month expiry date .Hence the 3-4 year testing period and the publishing of results and future signals free of charge untill evaluation is complete.

Also part of that vision is a hopefully useful study of the forex markets during possibly a most critical juncture for the global economy , amidst of course strong criticism regarding its current structure and goals.

So you are most welcome to the ride……

Hi,

I'm new to trading and look very much forward to all the new things here!

Hi to all, Have a Nice time

Hi, Taro here from Osaka, living in Thailand now.

HI, i just join today and hi to all experts and seniors. Nice to meet you all

Hi, I've been trading stocks and forex for over 4 years but now I am more interested in started trading binary options.

Hey fellas! I´m a Swedish trader, been in the markets for about 3 years, doing mostly automated trading.

Hello to everyone from Italy!

My name is Milena. I take part in Miss UniTrader competition. Can you help me to win and free to learn the trade, the site has video tutorials. Download the platform on my page for free trade on a demo account or real account. I really need your help! Don’t miss your chance to earn real money.

Hello all,

Im new to this forum but have been trading for about 6 years. I love forex and wish to learn as much as i can throughout this forum.

Reason: